Marie-Anne Beriau (Lalonde) - Conflicting Parents

Started by Debbie Gambrell on Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Showing all 5 posts
11/23/2021 at 1:29 PM

Marie-Anne has two sets of parents attached and nothing in her About section to identify her actual parents.

I was tracing a line when I ran into this, so I don't know at this point which pathway to follow for her parents. So any help sorting / correcting her connections would be appreciated.

Thanks.

11/23/2021 at 2:23 PM

Hi,
Marie Anne is one of the 11 children of Guillaumen Lalonde and Marie Magdaleine (Sarah Allen). Some places say 16 kids, but I've found 11.
Someone recently put in a Jacques Lalonde with no sources. I've removed that relationship from the tree in a couple of places... obviously not all! There are also two profiles for her husband Maurice. I'll look at those next to see if they can merge.
They're my 6th GG;s so I find them interesting, especially Marie/Sarah. Such a story. Lots on her page in the tabs.

Guillaume dit L'Esperance LaLonde

Marie Madeleine (Sarah) Lalonde (Allen)

Also always worth a look... Geneanet- just merged with Geni.
Nice format and fan charts.
Marie Madeleine (Sarah) Lalonde (Allen)

11/23/2021 at 2:24 PM

12!

11/23/2021 at 2:32 PM

Thanks so much for the clarification on those connections, Suzanne! It's a cousin line for me that I was trying to add a cousin to on their lines but it was confusing.

11/24/2021 at 6:50 AM

Glad this was helpful and sorry for my typos! All cousin lilnes eventually go back to a shared ancestor so...Keep Digging!

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion