Stephen W. Tench - Stephen W. Tench disappeared

Started by Kathleen Tench Adams on Saturday, November 20, 2021
Showing all 2 posts
11/20/2021 at 11:47 AM

He was father of my grandfather. W. Raymond Tench. Stephen abandoned his family and disappeared when my grandfather eas in eith grade. W. Raymond quit school to help support his mother, Ida and his brother Harold. He seems un - traceable after that. Going backwards, the geneology has been traced to England in the 1500's. Anyone have more information?

Kathleen Jane Adams (Tench )

11/25/2021 at 7:03 AM

Kathleen Tench Adams ,

I found Stephen as part of my research into the descendants of Deacon Daniel Green , an early Massachusetts colonist. I am directly related to Daphne Rae Tench who is a direct descendant of Daniel. I always try to add some basic family members to in-laws of those I'm researching for others to start building on. I've gone back and done a search on Stephen, but also found nothing. My only advice is to keep checking Familysearch and other databases as they are always adding new records and he may show up again somewhere. It may also be that he changed his name, if he did not want to be found, and that complicates things.

I added a couple of links to Stephen's profile, but it's for events before his disappearance. Wish I could have done more! As a Geni Volunteer Curator I can help with merges, correcting mistakes, adding documents, etc. Please consider me a resource.

Your 8th cousin,

Jessie

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion