Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 9 posts
Private
11/6/2021 at 4:51 PM

https://buwt.blogspot.com/2013/02/

Katherine Taliaferro

I hope this comes up for Katherine Dedman Taliaferro. My tree is consistant with this KAtherine...its been verified thru my DNA matches.

So I have her in the US what do you think?

Private
11/6/2021 at 4:54 PM

IH NEVERMIND, I click on something and read the problems with it. Hmmm now I have to go look for the real parents I guess

11/6/2021 at 6:25 PM

You’re in the wrong generation, I’ll post the Katherine you mean. Read my notes on her - she gets confused easily,

Katherine ‘Alias Sarah Grymes’ Jones

Born Katherine Debnam, dau of Henry (?) Deadman & Katherine. Adopted by stepfather Rev. Henry Grymes. Married Robert Taliaferro. 7 ch: Francis "of the Mount"; Mary, Catherine, Charles, Richard "the pirate," Robert ll. 2nd married Cadawallader Jones.

Private
11/6/2021 at 6:38 PM

no Mary Jones ...thats a different person..i thought you were talking about someone else i was having a problem with that i was arguing with carol abt, Oh I will look her up. Im sorry, I was wondering how you got Carol note

Private
11/6/2021 at 6:40 PM

OMG what was my problem with Katherine? lol/ I found her screen shot and I dont remember

Private
11/6/2021 at 6:42 PM

well I found this mary Jones as a link thru my DNA and she wont let me add it because no one else knows abt it. Thats who Ive been talking abt and you answered right after I got back for Panama City.. I blocked her but I unblocked her. She ticked me off. I think too many people are claiming the same Mary Jones before I came in with another husband and she didnt want my husband on there. But you can see howI share DNA with so much of her family

Private
11/6/2021 at 6:42 PM

This Katherine Debnam,,wasnt she a Tatum?

Private
11/6/2021 at 6:43 PM

Actually its Taliaferro I guess, and Mary Jones is actually a descedant of him.

11/6/2021 at 7:13 PM

Right. The gal you’re working on is way down this tree.

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion