Susannah Adams (Wood) - Upper Mattaponi???

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder on Monday, September 27, 2021
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
9/27/2021 at 6:45 PM

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder Please write out your message. I see nothing about Upper Mattaponi. What are you asking?

I have an old screenshot that I saved to my computer but the very bottom is missing. It shows my Ruth Hannah Cockrum and her mother Diana Johnson and her father Matthew Adams Let me find it again in my downloads...

This is two-fold. I am showing on Geni as a fifth cousin to the former first lady Michelle Obama, 41st First Lady of the United States and have asked several times in discussions on profiles if the trek is good and when I saw this screenshot in my downloads I thought to ask the question is there any documentation for the note that was written on the screenshot

9/28/2021 at 10:11 AM

Carrie Carolina ("Carrie") Johnson Looks wrong. What is the evidence supporting parents as Walter William Johnson & Allie Delphia Johnson ?

https://ethnicelebs.com/michelle-obama

Michelle’s paternal grandmother was LaVaughn Delores Johnson (the daughter of James Preston Johnson and Phoebe Moten). LaVaughn was born in Illinois. James was the son of Ruben “Ruby” Johnson and Carrie Don. Phoebe was the daughter of Nelson Moten and Mary.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion