Paul I, Emperor of All Russia, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp - родственники моей фамилии

Started by Михаил Владимирович Никитин on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Showing all 6 posts

Император Павел Петрович - мой некровный родственник. Михаил Никитин.

Private User
8/6/2021 at 4:53 AM

Paul I, Emperor of All Russia
is my 12th cousin 6 times removed

8/6/2021 at 10:00 AM

Paul I, Emperor of All Russia, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp is my fifth cousin 7 times removed.

8/10/2021 at 3:45 PM

Blood Relationship says 15th cousin 5x removed

Inlaw Relationship says Paul I, Emperor of All Russia, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp is your first cousin four times removed's wife's 6th cousin twice removed's husband's great grandfather.

Which relationship to use? The In-law or the Blood. Am I a distant relative? Double, double cousins.

I uploaded my son's DNA and looks like I might be related to my X. Can I get some of you cousins to take a look at this for me. Is Geni reading my DNA right?

I get a positive DNA match with living Royales all across the world. I claim no ethnicity. However, my DNA claims 10. The only thing I truly own in this world is a 2012 Ford Focus. :-D ...and her Tire Fault light popped on today.

8/12/2021 at 10:53 AM

Tuula HH. What I did cousin, I am you 23d cousin 1x removed. (Blood)

I am Paul I Emperor of Russia 15th cousin 5x removed (Blood)
You are his 12th cousin 5x removed (Blood)

When I look at our common ancestors I see NN Norton on your drop down... and when I click on NN Norton name she is my 21st ggm. She is Norville Norton's Mother. I think she might be our common link. Although she does not have a name. Perhaps my DNA can help give her a name. Thank you Tuula.

8/15/2021 at 7:03 AM

@Paul I Emperor of All Russia, Duke of Holstein

I performed an Autosomal match with the living relatives you find beneath the Autosomal hyperlink. I got a response from Paul I, King of Greece and he says he is not blood related.

Perhaps somone on Geni can verify the DNA is properly matched.

He was very kind.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion