Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
6/7/2021 at 8:03 AM

Concerning the Roosevelt Presidents:

Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the USA

Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA

Over the weekend there was a real increase in activity in these profiles, including family members, up and down the tree. Because of this, I have completely locked their profiles and many surrounding profiles. Nothing reportable, but changing Theodore's name to "Teddy Bear" could come close. Please contact me, or another curator, if you need to make legitimate changes.

Private User
6/7/2021 at 1:31 PM

Jessica, Theodore Jr. has a duplicate wife now (recently created). Can you help reconcile it properly?

Eleanore Butler Roosevelt

Eleanore Butler Roosevelt

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000176148504822?to=600000000...

6/7/2021 at 8:15 PM

Private User

Thanks! In the merge mess I missed that one. She's mastered and I'll keep an eye on her.

Jessie

6/23/2021 at 12:29 PM

@Presidential Roosevelts
A lot of Family members are reading these threads and rightfully so and Please please do not get offended with what I am about to say. I feel I need to say this. I am obviously a woman of color as all can see from my picture which I proudly post on Geni. I also am a DNA match with the 26th and 32nd President Roosevelts - I am an Autosomal match with a living Close Family member which eliminates any negative rebuttals and pretty much makes a connection authentic.

My ancestors had no idea that generations down the line that my grandmother (a beautiful white woman) would fall in love with my tall dark handsome grandfather, marry and give birth to six little multiracial children. One of them being my beloved mother who died of cancer not too long ago. My grandparents married in early 1900s and not during slavery times. I am just so sorry that neither of them lived long enough to know any of their grand children. I have been searching for pictures of them for over ten years. Having never met nor known any of them due to early deaths. I love all my Family close and distant cousins. Please don't shut me out. Vanessa, Virginia.

6/23/2021 at 1:09 PM

President Roosevelts are also my Cousins too

6/24/2021 at 10:54 AM

Vanessa Brooks YQ6082323

To clarify: Locking the relationships and data on an important historical does not shut anyone out, but does protect the profile from vandalism. If you have data or documents you'd like to have added to any of the locked profiles please lets us know. We're happy to help.

6/24/2021 at 10:55 AM

Oops, should have read "important historical profiles."

6/24/2021 at 11:26 AM

@Presidential Roosevelts

Hello Jessica German. I do not have any documents to add. I never change profiles that I did not write. My Goodness I would never think of doing that. Thank you for asking though. I am enjoying the Geni platform and I must admit I am learning to do things better. And I'm having so much fun. Vanessa.

6/26/2021 at 9:28 AM

@Presidential Roosevelts

I enjoy meeting all my cousins all over the world. This is my hobby after retirement. I had no idea I would find so many cousins in every corner of the world. I now know who my common ancestor is with the Roosevelts. The staff was able to give me an answer quickly and I am so pleased. Good morning everyone.

6/30/2021 at 9:57 PM

Yes its such a beautiful thing to be able to find n talk to so many family members

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion