Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre - An Issue that needs attention

Started by Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A", GEDMATCH GQ346442C1 on Friday, May 28, 2021
Problem with this page?

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts

Managers of Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre,

I am contacting you about this profile: Daniel Gittinger

Geni computer has ........
2 inconsistencies found for Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre
Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre
(1577 - 1618)
Event before birth (1)
Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre has a birth event listed in his profile prior to his own birth date.
Tip: Go to the profile of Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre and review his birth date (July 09, 1577) and event timeline.
Ignore
Too young parent (1)
Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre had 1 child between the ages of 0 and 15 years old.
Tip: Correct the birth date of Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre (born July 09, 1577) or the following child:
Col John C West

Thanks for correcting this info .

Sincerely,

Janet Milburn (Schultz)
Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre is my/our fourth cousin 11 times removed

Thomas West, 3rd Baron de la Warre

5/28/2021 at 5:30 PM

Hello 8th cousin, I’ll look into it , most likely the son is the child of one the other Baron Delawarr‘s a minor mistake done after hours of inputting my family tree in .. they are my great Grandfather’s . Thank You for pointing this mistake out ! One of them did have a son in his teens with an Indian though! ! The West’s entered my family tree several times, including my father! So sorry that it’s causing you distress.. Lol you should’ve seen my lil half brother face when I told him that we are cousins! I think that it’s cool we are whole family and of Royal Blood ! Well have a great day! I’ll make the changes when I recover from heart surgery!

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion