Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri (Tynjälä) - Great grandfather

Started by Anne Maritta Puutio on Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 21 posts
5/26/2021 at 11:07 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 12th great grandfather.

5/26/2021 at 11:41 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 11th great grandfather.

5/26/2021 at 11:45 AM

Minulle geni sanoo Pentti Pirin olevan 6c11r Härmän, Svärdin ja Garpin sukujen kautta. Sai tutustumaan nuijasotaan. Historia tutuksi!

Private User
5/26/2021 at 1:12 PM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri (Tynjälä) is my 6c11r .

5/27/2021 at 12:00 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri (Tynjälä) is my 11. great grandfather.

Private User
5/27/2021 at 12:38 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika is my 10. great grandfather

Private User
5/27/2021 at 12:56 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is your 11th great grandfather.

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is your 9th great grandfather.

5/27/2021 at 2:10 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is your first cousin 14 times removed.

Private User
5/27/2021 at 8:48 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is your fourth cousin 12 times removed.

5/29/2021 at 5:33 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is your 10th great grandfather. Ja löytyypä vastapuoleltakin sukua - Klaus Fleming is your fifth cousin 12 times removed

5/31/2021 at 12:45 PM

12.great grandfather ...suoraa linjaa,Jaakko Ilkka 10.great grandfather
oliko Pentti Pouttu vielä?

5/31/2021 at 12:53 PM

Klaus Fleming is your 11th great grandfather's wife's first cousin once removed
Mutta Pouttua ei löytynyt,loppuiko suku siihen ?

5/31/2021 at 2:20 PM

Klaus Fleming is my 9c 16r. Interesting history.

6/2/2021 at 2:13 AM

I don't recall how I came to be in this discussion - although I have researched the Nuijasota (Cudgel War) for a book – maybe it was because I looked up the people involved. I was surprised to discover Pentti Piri and I share a common ggf / ggm (my 14th) in Henrik Svärd and Birgita Djäkn. Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 6th cousin 10 times removed - always nice to see a connection to historical folk heroes, albeit distant. LOL. His adversary, Klaus Fleming, is my first cousin ten times removed. We share a ggf/ggm (my 13th) in Sigge Sparre and Kristina Magnusdotter (Nach och Dag). Magnus Klasson Fleming is my 16 ggf who would be Klaus Fleming's great grandfather. Fleming is also a gg-uncle’s first cousin. (The Horns, Sparres, Stiernskolds, Lepas and Flemings intermarried a lot so there are likely several permutations of relationship.) Jaakko Ilkka: only an in-law relationship. Pentti Pouttu* not found, so maybe a given name, a single man with no recorded lineage or known descendants. Seems Pentti Piri was descended at least in part from nobility, which is how we have a good record of his lineage. Thanks for starting the discussion!

*From Wiki: “Poutu's date of birth is unknown, but he is thought to have been about 50 to 60 years old at the time of his death. [1] In 1567 he took over the house of Pouttula in Kaarlela, to which he had previously become a son-in-law. Pouttu was known as the leader of the local peasants, who took part in the travels to Sweden in the 1570s to Duke Charles , among others . He also served as a tax collector. In 1593, Pouttu organized a small-scale peasant uprising in Ostrobothnia, as a result of which he was imprisoned in Oulu Castle . However, from the first uprising led by Jaakko Ilka in 1595, Pouttu still remained apart and a year later was on an appeal trip to Sweden again.” https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Pouttu

Private User
6/2/2021 at 4:19 AM

Sorry to say but there seems to be no evidence about the members of Piri or Härmä family beiing descendants of Härmä family in Masku. Masku is located in south western part of Finland whereas Heikki Härmä lived in Southern Ostrobotnia. In 1500’s it took a month to make this tour, by horse and slade, except rivers, there were not many possibilities, Why would he have moved to the unknown North, to start a new farm in a forest.

Nobody has been able to show any evidence about the connection. People just want to believe the stories. It is well known who were the owners of Härmä farm in Masku, and Mauno is not mentioned there.

6/3/2021 at 5:26 AM

That's interesting, Henrik Månsson Härmä is my fourth cousin 12 times removed. I did notice that he is descended, as are his brother's wife's family, from the same Henrik Svärd as Pentti Piri, so maybe that in-law connection is how Heikki Härmä had links with Pentti Piri further north. Hmm. It is about 300 km from Masku to Lapua. Could follow the coast line to Vaasa by boat?

There is a reconstructed family tree here: http://www.karihakola.fi/sukututkimus/htmlista/356.htm

(It's odd thar Heikki's father, Mauno, shows no relationship to me on Geni whereas Mauno's son Henrik (the aforementioned Heikki) does. Must be a glitch in the software.)

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heikki_Maunonpoika_H%C3%A4rm%C3%A4

6/17/2021 at 10:22 PM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika is my 12 ggf as well

9/21/2021 at 7:15 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 10 th great grandfather

Private User
9/21/2021 at 10:24 AM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 11 th great grandfather.

9/21/2021 at 3:06 PM

Pentti Tyniuksenpoika Piri is my 10th great grandfather.

Showing all 21 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion