Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel [of Cracow] (Hanukat HaTorah) - Note to Future Researchers

Started by Private User on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member
  • Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 5 posts
Private User
4/20/2021 at 11:26 AM

As of this date, R' AJ Heschel has 19 living yDNA descendants listed in GENI, the most recent born in 1984. yDNA testing of one or more of these descendants would be a valuable addition to this family tree's knowledge base. If a person reading this is qualified to make the test and is willing to do so, please reply to this discussion.

Private User
4/20/2021 at 11:50 AM

Adam Cherson is your third cousin's husband's nephew's wife's second cousin twice removed.

this is how we are connected.

4/20/2021 at 12:39 PM

While R. A.J. Heschel is a direct ancestor of mine (11 generations), the liine goes thru 4 females. I am curious as to which male is used as the son of R. Yehoshua Heshel Greenfeld, son of R. Binyamin Zeev Babad.

Private User
4/20/2021 at 12:47 PM

Avi Kolan I am not sure of this information. If you want to look into the trees GENI uses to create the living yDNA descendant list you can easily do so by highlighting on the DNA tab on this profile and then selecting under YDNA 'View a List of Living People..." From the list you can access the pedigree tree of each person on the list and follow it up to where you want to investigate. Best Wishes, Adam

4/21/2021 at 2:02 AM

Thanks for the info.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion