William Hart - William Hart

Started by Mark Mizak on Friday, April 16, 2021
Showing all 5 posts
4/16/2021 at 12:29 PM

I would like to know who has changed ancestors and desendents of William Hart .I can no longer depend on Geni for anything ,it seems people come on here and change things willy nilly William is my 7th great uncle,i have researched this for the past 20 years.Now Geni is calling him my 7th great uncle's first cousin thrice removed husband.This seems to happen alot on Geni I will no longer folooe Geni but keep doing my own research

4/17/2021 at 2:15 AM

Instead of suggesting everyone is wrong or has been putting things in incorrectly - I would do as per the info in Geni at the top of the page which for me still shows as a 11th Great Grandfather. Here is a copy of the info at the top of the page

This is the Master Profile for William Hart.
Curator Note from Ben M. Angel, still catching up (2/24/2017):
Locked fields are thought to be correctly completed. If this is not the case, please contact the curator.

4/17/2021 at 1:15 PM

Mark Mizak,

The problem appears to stem from here: Jane Hart

Jane now has two husbands both named Aaron Hart. One of which is a blood relation to the profile you have linked, the other is not. If you have researched this for 20 years, then can you provide sources around Jane?

Erica Howton, You also made changes recently and might have a clue as to what is happening around Jane.

4/17/2021 at 3:56 PM

Doesn’t look like the parents of Jane Hart have been found? DAR lists her as Jane X.

4/17/2021 at 4:53 PM

I’ve added this source to profiles around Aaron Hart, Sr., "the Elder"

[https://www.geni.com/documents/view?doc_id=6000000174643946232 Evertons Pedigree] Aaron Hart, son of Thomas Hart “the elder,” son of John Hart & Susannah Rush, who married (3?) Ester Miles, daughter of Griffith Miles & Bridget Edwards.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion