Captain John Gibson Bryan, I - 2Y haplos, Consistency check:

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, Tree builder发起 2021年3月24日(星期三)
Problem with this page?

参加讨论

提及的个人主页

提及的项目

显示全部10条评论
2021年3月24日下午 3:13

Consistency Check:Mary Jane Orton born before the birth of her father Captain John Gibson Bryan, I.Mary Jane Orton born before the birth of her mother Sarah Frances Battle.Matthew Bucie Bryan born after the death of his father Captain John Gibson Bryan, I.Elizabeth Frances Bryan is over 55 years old for the birth of her child Matthew Bucie Bryan.
{"DhtmlHistory_pageLoaded":true}
Follow Actions ▾
Captain John Gibson Bryan, I

I removed the extra set of parents. The father had a same name but the mother was different.

2021年3月24日下午 4:04

The DAR only lists Elizabeth Frances Bryan as the wife of Capt. John. If you notice both wives are MPd, but it seems no information at all is on the profile for Sarah Frances Battle. Interesting that Sarah Frances and Elizabeth Frances died on the same day, were married to the same man and have MP status. That is a little weird for the times. I think something is wrong. (May be an understatement.)

2021年3月24日下午 5:14

Susanne Floyd they may be the same person

2021年3月24日下午 5:15

Dan Cornett please check?

2021年3月24日下午 8:48

Sarah and Elizabeth also have the same parents.

Private User
2021年3月25日上午 9:22

The Bryan trees are all a mess. Good luck! Too many brothers with large families. All have at John's, Thomas's, Needham's, Joseph's, Morgan's, etc.

2021年3月25日下午12:26

As I recall from some earlier research down the Bryan/Bryant rabbit hole is that there are two John B.s and one may have a wife named Sarah and the other a wife named Elizabeth. I’m in a college basement with 6 faculty and 80 coeds waiting out a tornado warning. I think I can find my notes tonight when I get home.

2021年3月26日下午 5:58

Ok, here is another one Col. John Bryan, Sr.

and his wife Elizabeth Bryan.

Both MPd, but I think there are more.....

I have been hunting for the parents of my Mary Elizabeth Minshew and gone down many of the Bryan black holes.

2021年3月27日下午 1:55

I have 4 John Bryan's in my tree (including the two that Susanne mentions), but they are descendants of William Smith Bryan, who was deported to America by Cromwell in the early 1600's. Captain John Gibson Bryan is the son of Captain Morgan Bryan, who came to America from Denmark in the late 1600's. That's a different Bryan tree.

2021年3月27日下午 2:22

I've been down the Captain Morgan Bryan, I hole too and it wasn't easy chasing that one as he was linked with Mary Elizabeth Minshew too (probably erroneously). I only mentioned the one Col. John Bryan, Sr. in regards to being a possible source of confusion for the Capt. John Gibson Bryan mentioned here, but I do know there are many others.

Something isn't right in Denmark - no, sorry, North Carolina with John Gibson Bryan's wives. Need a curator, I think.

显示全部10条评论

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion