Rabbi Akiva Hakohen Katz, ABD Saloniki (Alter of Salonika) - Born in Spain?

Started by Private User on Saturday, January 16, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 121-133 of 133 posts

Thanks for the update Haim. I'm sure there is a phrase in Hebrew for being on 'pins and needles' (i.e. af shpilkes). meaning awaiting something eagerly.

Private User

He wrote to me that he is editing a series of articles about my family.. If so, it will bring a lot of information to both me and to many people, some of whom are Geni users... I asked him to check everything with seven eyes to be sure of the information.... for sure such a study It takes time, and I have to wait patiently (even though I am waiting and eagerly awaiting the articles)

And regarding your question, there are several expressions in Hebrew, I will write a few of them in Hebrew:
לשבת על קוצים
צפיה בכליון עיניים....

Haim Katz - Hachoen Wartski How do I get a hold of it?

Do you have a link to the study? I can’t seem to find it myself.

Eli Rubin

You should search for the article on academia.eduI....i saw the article by chance, I don't have a direct link to it,

I don't have have a paid account on academia, and I couldn't find a paper mentioning rubin hakohen there, or Naftali Wakstein's page, so I don't know where to look...

Eli Rubin

I'm sorry, I don't have a subscription to the site either

Try searching on the net, or perhaps on the website of Binyamin from Petach Tikva

Private User

Yesterday Naftali Wakstein informed me that the first article will be published this weekend in the newspaper:
המודיע

I don't have a subscription to the newspaper, I guess I will receive a copy of the article either tomorrow or on Sunday...those who have a subscription will be able to read it tomorrow (Friday)

Many thanks.

Private User

Update: The first article was published today (I do not have a subscription to the newspaper), so I received the raw material from Naftali Wakstein...
I don't know if it is possible to upload a PDF file. Here in the discussion, so I uploaded it on my father's profile

In two weeks the second article will be published

Haim Katz - Hachoen Wartski Excellent article. Thanks very much for sharing.

Private User

You're welcome
I asked Wakstein several questions so that we could correct the errors currently written in Geni

Showing 121-133 of 133 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion