Started by Livio Scremin on Saturday, December 12, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 18 posts
12/12/2020 at 9:56 AM

Hi (C)*s,
this old cut line has been reinserted by new USER** (him direct connection)
Someone MERGED his line UP here, (not all was useless a couple of wiki paintings were missing, I added some links, and I MERGED him across all the line..no conflict remained, indeed by passing here and there, I resolved others:)

This 2007 John Williams wandering it is useful to remember the cut, even though wiki tree cuts above .. and instead family search connects... {links in the info-about, check if reconfirm the CUT}

The SPLIT point is in the parents of Richard Williams, alias Cromwell which, however, simply continue cloned:
[CLONE 2020] Morgan Williams, Dup of [MP] Morgan Williams
[CLONE 2020] Katherine Williams, Dup of [MP] Katherine Williams

**Hi Private User, at first it will all seem strange to you, but welcome on GENI: the Big Single Shared World Tree :D

12/12/2020 at 11:48 AM

PS. a generation above, I can't find anything not even a gossip about the relationship between Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex & Elizabeth Somerset, Countess of Worcester :
in both parts no second marriages are mentioned, in fact here on GENI they are partners.
Doble ceck PLZ

PPS. I think also Jane Hough has the wrong parents from a DIY

12/12/2020 at 12:38 PM

This is the Master Profile for John Williams.

Curator Note from Anne Brannen (8/2/2017):

He does not appear in the Welsh Genealogies, nor does he appear in the histories. If you have reliable evidence that he is the son of Morgan Williams, please contact the curator.

—-

It’s a spurious pedigree to connect royalty to an early American colonist, in my opinion. Cut made.

12/12/2020 at 1:29 PM

I wondered why Robert Williams, Cordwainer (supposed descendant of John Williams) was “suddenly” showing as an aunt’s ancestor.

That’s because Thomas Williams (my real side) had become attached as Robert the cordwainer’s son. Have disconnected and locked relationships; I have no knowledge of Thomas’ English origin.

Additionally have disconnected Elizabeth Cutter as child of Robert and Elizabeth Williams.

This Elizabeth and this Thomas were both too early to be the Thomas & Elizabeth children of Robert the cordwainer.

12/12/2020 at 1:34 PM

Bah! I’m still related to Robert Williams, Cordwainer just through another path.

Tree density ....

12/12/2020 at 2:55 PM

2 stray remnants on Thomas Robinson ..
..for some insertion mistake it could be Thomas William Robinson
Then look at his wife's name: Edith Childs (to my itanglish sounds just like an blind import:)
I would also merge them but I am very concerned about importing additional information from errors abandoned.

12/13/2020 at 1:22 PM

Thomas William Robinson Is a time traveler (look at children’s names). There’s a bad merge somewhere in Elizabeth Cutter.

Thomas Robinson Is England so not a match to either the time traveler or the Puritan.

12/13/2020 at 1:58 PM

Livio Scremin I’ve been able to fix the Robinson issues & also the disconnect of Elizabeth Somerset, Countess of Worcester from the Cromwell / Williams tree.

12/13/2020 at 2:42 PM

P E R F E C T

12/13/2020 at 3:45 PM

(curtsies)

Erica,

A "spurious" pedigree to connect royalty to an early American colonist you say? TO be clear, the DNA speaks for itself. Secondly, The same American colonist, also is connected to the same woman who is credited for the invention of entire "country" music genre. Are you really sure you want to speak with such hubris? I have ignored your remarks up until now. I do believe your curtsies have fallen short.

12/14/2020 at 2:50 PM

Please explain the sources for the ancestry of Robert Williams, Cordwainer

If there’s a Y DNA study that compares descendants of Lord Cromwell, I would think there’s a peer reviewed publication.

12/14/2020 at 4:40 PM

not within historical context, but, just only a technical suggestion to Commissioner Judith Darlene RuggieroFerrara to resolve the conflict on her maternal great-grandfather.. ..I believe they are the same:
-Your [Oct.2019] Laura Jane Addington
-Your [Dec.2019] Laura Jane Addington
*https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000104382003875?return=dupli...
Even a couple of zombies below (live or private:)

Your rhetoric of "zombies," is not a term of which, I am familiar. Do you mean to say that there are duplicates? If so, my apologies. I created my family tree for my own edification, not yours. If you don't like it, don't look at. You have choices. Use them. But "no," I am not going to give you permission to "clean up" or modify my records or my account. As for ancestry and DNA, "Peer review analysis" on Lord Cromwell is laughable. Is there a hypothesis that would require such a peer review empirical analysis -- probably not? To imply as such, is ridiculous. Moreover, to spend time arguing petty and trivial matters is a pointless. Move on. Perhaps, I will take my family tree and change it to private. Then you won't have such a vested interest in it anymore. Then you can move on to someone else's account to search for virtual "ghosts and "zombies" given that you have nothing more important to do with your time.

Private User
12/14/2020 at 5:19 PM

Commissioner Judith Darlene RuggieroFerrara - You are connected to me, according to Geni, therefore you are a part of the World Family Tree.
The only profile you have the right to control completely is the one of you,
All Public Profiles on the World Tree can be edited by any Geni user, no permission from you or anyone else needed.

You can keep profiles born less than 150 years ago Private without giving a reason.
Further back than that, you may need a reason that Customer Service agrees is compelling if a Curator wants it Public.

It is possible Geni is not a Platform you want to work on - it is for one profile per person, everyone interested in that person works on that same profile, so all differences must be worked out, preferably based on documentation.
Multiple copies if they are created, are to be merged together

A "zombie" is a profile of a deceased person that is incorrectly marked as living.

12/14/2020 at 7:56 PM

Erica Howton solved a mystery! PLZ unlock relationship of:
*Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex
**Jane Hough (illegitimate!)

12/15/2020 at 4:34 AM

So unknown mistress of Thomas is the person someone thought was Elizabeth Somerset, Countess of Worcester. Now Jane Hough makes sense,

—-

12/15/2020 at 4:34 AM

Commissioner Judith Darlene RuggieroFerrara Let me rephrase. Which descendant are you concerned with based on what evidence? Because you do not seem to have a relationship to Robert Williams, Cordwainer - are we talking about different people?

Showing all 18 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion