Judith of Bavaria - Few issues

Started by Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A" on Saturday, September 26, 2020
Showing all 10 posts

Consistency Check:
Raoul (Rodolphe) I, comte de Sens contains an alias in his first name.
Welf I, count in Swabia born after his marriage date.
Hedwig, Abbess of Chelles born after her marriage date.

714 is impossible as a marriage year. Perhaps they married in 796, when Hedwig was 16 years old. The age of the children is a source in itself. I'd agree to change it and leave a comment (that 714 was impossible) in the 'edit' section.

714 is impossible as a marriage year. Perhaps they married in 796, when Hedwig was 16 years old. The age of the children is a source in itself. I'd agree to change it and leave a comment (that 714 was impossible) in the 'edit' section.

I find it's best to try to locate documentation prior to starting a discussion. That way if documentation is available for the curator to work with, they can go ahead and fix the problem. Just saves time and a lot of discussion that doesn't really resolve anything. We have been asked not to change data on profiles from this far back. There is a special group that works on those. I can't recall the name of it off the top of my head...has something to do with medieval profiles though.

My point being, there are some special groups on Geni who specialize in profiles for certain categories and I've actually seen information about they'd prefer we don't make changes on profiles before a certain date without bringing the discussion to the appropriate group. I learned the hard way because I made changes to a profile last year and a guy ripped me a new one about I shouldn't be doing that.

In this case, also, there is an assigned curator who should be involved in any changes: Sharon Doubell

Involving the curator is especially true for profiles that have Master Profile status, which isn't the case on this one though, just throwing that info in for future reference when trying to make corrections on these older profiles.

Debbie Gambrell this is the way I have been told to do it. I was told that this way it is brought to the attention of those that take care of these profiles. I don't just go and change information especially the medieval ones. Had to re post cause I accidentally left a word out. LOL.

Thanks for calling me, Debbie Gambrell - what are the problems with Judith?

Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A" - the problems with Judith?

Thank you Sharon Doubell I think you fixed.

I don't think I did anything new to Judith :-)

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion