Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 241-270 of 1795 posts

Just my observation -- Geni policy on privacy of deceased profiles has been shifting toward an assumption that profiles of Deceased should be Public with two exceptions:

-- legal restrictions: this is the basis for the "<150 years" change.

-- personal risk to living persons: this is why one can still "set private" profiles of Deceased persons within the Family Group.

(there are, unfortunately, places where one's heritage, if made public, can increase the likelihood of personal jeopardy)

Harold Charles Moss set with MP flag ...

Lee Remick, actress

John Albert Rigali Done, with a change to her profile pic (in favor of a color, CC licensed one).

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087

Nice catch on Austin. Could you add https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MD6M-3SJ , https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4BG-S9H , and https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XKXT-KLV ? That's Census and military data. Also, the curators are requesting that the affiliation, (USA) or (CSA) be put in the suffix field. I took care of that.

Can someone curate the following profile...

Earl William Oglebay

Willed his land to the city of Wheeling to be developed into recreation. This land became Oglebay Park in Wheeling, West Virginia. https://oglebay.com/

Please MP these two creative souls - mother, artist Helen DuPré Moseley who came into her own with retirement and son, concert pianist and long time director of the New York Philharmonic Carlos Moseley. Thanks.

Diana & Susanne: MP flag set.

Thanks so much, Dan Cornett!

Thank you Dan!

Dan Cornett, I have another in the Dupre family, artist/portrait painter Grace Annette "Nita" DuPré who did a portrait of Harry S. Truman and his mother along with a number of Washington politicians of the 40s and 50s.

Private User -- I sent you a request since he's a notable figure, but please add his birth date, birth place, and immediate family. I know it's in the "About," but it should be in the profile and tree before requesting next time. Thanks!

Can someone curate the following profile...

Myrl Lincoln Brown

Major League Baseball pitcher who played with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1922.

Thanks, Dan Cornett.

Thank you very much Ashley.

@Elizabeth Klassen my great aunt Elizabeth Klassen
I was given the advice to ask for her profile to be made a Master Profile as she is often confused with a different Elizabeth Klassen born in 1896. Could you also please have that a note be at the top stating that she was never married and that she never had children?

Joyce Lynne Waldner

Done, note added, please check. Please contact me if you have any other problems with this.

Thanks Jessica Marie German, it is greatly appreciated.
I am trying so hard to get that fixed everywhere. Had the jokes with cousins that she would have had to be pretty sly to pull the wool over our eyes with that one.

Hi all,

William Benjamin Cain is perpetually confused with William Belcher Cain. They are sometimes treated as father and son, or as brothers, or even merged. Their wives are confused too.

I think this is an excellent situation where these can be mastered and prevent some of this churn.

Thanks!

Karl David Wright Done! Only relationships are locked,

Neil Everett
ESPN Televison Sportscaster

Grevinna Elsa von Rosen needs to be Mp, she was a swedish princess 1937-1951 and people continues to add wrong name to her.

Ulf Martinsson - Elsa von Rosen MP-markerad och namnfält låsta.

Hi - I have separated two Stephen Smiths which seemed to long ago have been conflated elsewhere. They are likely to be remerged unless they are both mastered. Here they are:
Stephen Smith
Stephen Smith

I'm still working on the Kentucky guy and his family so please do not lock fields as of yet.

Thanks in advance.

Showing 241-270 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion