Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 181-210 of 1795 posts

Professor of mathematics, astronomy, navigation, and surveying who was instrumental in the establishment of the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland, and later the second chancellor of Washington University in St. Louis. - additional information in his bio

William Chauvenet

Collart dit "Payen" de Beauffort
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colart_IV_de_Beauffort

Collard 'Payen' de Beauffort was a powerful French noble who was burned at the stake by the Inquisition. The events surrounding his accusation and death have been the subject of several artworks.

Private User, Private User, Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - done.

Thank you so much, @Erica

These profiles are relevant due to the circumstances of their death - two were notorious
for their time and the other a war case. The war case (William) needs to be MPd to avoid confusion with others of the name. I'd like the "About" sections locked if possible. I've tried to do the best I could with the situations.

Moses Harrelson

Commander J. Johnson

William F. Floyd

A curator who is interested in murder and desertion - I don't know who.

hi please make MP
Private

Erastus Fitch Hinds

He has letter written from the battlefield of the Civil War. Will a Curator please adopt him. The letters paint an amazing story of courage and the awful pain of war.

I don't know enough about him to finish the profile.

Thanks in advance. Bill

Jessica Marie German YOU ROCK...... thank you His story is why I do this. You never know when you will find a Gem

William Owen "Bill" Irwin, that was an excellent find! Wonderful stories.

Eric Stonestreet Actor and Comedian

Request sent, Private User

Will someone MP these sisters to keep them separate while they are worked on please?:
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000160606705924?return=dupli...

Germanna line

Please MP and lock fields if possible- it may solve the continuous many merges of George E. Shaver and his wife Mary Shawyer as well.

This profile and his wife have a history of merging over to last 5 years, you see the man's profile had two sets of parents and it was tangled up ---- so much I couldn't figure it out. Don Colvin, looked over it, he usually can fix anything, I can't. this is what he said...

- over the past 5 years - it looks like there was a history of disconnecting the same wrong set over and over again... I could only find one person who has that set of parents - and they don't have a source, so I disconnected it again... The ones that keep getting put back - have been added back now a few dozen times by several different managers of the profile, so I went with that... It seemed to be the consensus...

Thank you so much
Suzan

Suzan Martin Fields are typically only locked if they're cited. I see no citations for Mary, and for George it's just GEDCOMs. If someone wants to cite, I'm happy to MP and lock!

Sourced and locked around George E. Shaver

Thank you Linda Zimmerman

Showing 181-210 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion