Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 1771-1795 of 1795 posts

Thank you

Hugh Lawson White, U.S. Senator has his own Wikipedia page, and then some.

Hold off, his mother is messed up.

(That sounded odd!). What I mean is the profile for the mother of Hugh Lawson White, U.S. Senator is currently out of order. I’ll make MPs when it’s better sorted, so please don’t jump the gun. Undo merges result in strange looking family while in progress.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - Ive corrected his origin family but I’m not comfortable supporting Hugh until there’s a child list in his about. I’ll make a family section and will advise when done.

Erica Howton thank you for fixing Mary and for the MP flag.
Any idea who the paternity suit was about? Someone must have added the wrong parents for the Charles White named in Roane County as the father of an illegitimate child...I don't know how to access the original record at this time but will revisit. My interest is the son Eber is in the tree of a Baucom cousin as a direct ancestor but I cannot get past Eber to find our common. (Just FYI how I ended up here)

Thank you for working on these!
I had not read everything on Hugh 1773's profile but a lot of info was already there when I found him while adding to the tree for that illegitimate line.
Thank you again.

Question: Is there a Trail of Tears project appropriate for him?

(I mean the cut/paste for the collab note at FS--- someone must have added the wrong parents for Matilda's Charles White)

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - I do not know of any relevant Trail of Tears projects. I have however just uploaded his widow Ann Eliza ‘Nancy’ White which names her own children and grandchildren. Someone with good eyes should double check what I started for them.

I do not believe that Eber White is relevant to the Hugh Lawson White, U.S. Senator family.

Erica Howton thank you.
I'll look at the children list
:)

Johannes Haner

Born in 1675, Germany, immigrated 1710, to Dutchess, NY. Bio is completed, children are listed, sources attached.

Private User - Johannes Haner has been mastered.

The following profiles had been mixed up, do to having the same names and also similarly named wives, if someone would please consider MPing them. They had been comingled.

Rebecca Sutton

Rebecca Sutton

Gawin Sutton

Gawin Sutton

The last two are both married to women named Jane.

Jane C. Sutton

Jane Sutton

Private User - All 6 have been mastered. No locks yet.

Rebecca Sutton has data conflicts.

This Austrian profile make him MP pls

August Karl Schaeffer Edler von Wienwald

August Schaeffer, in 1911 elevated to the nobility in 1911 and was allowed to bear the name Schaeffer Edler Von Wienwald

Mathias de Sousa

In 1641 "First black elected to office in America"

"Mathias de Sousa was an early settler of the Province of Maryland and is often cited as the first person of African descent to vote in an American legislature, owing to his presence at a 1641 Maryland Assembly meeting. De Sousa came to Maryland as an indentured servant of Jesuit priests, who identified him as being a "molato" in a pair of land claim documents."

Thank you, Linda Zimmerman

Please consider for MP Status Edward Wilkins Stevens, 2nd Corp, CSA

Thanks!

Suzan Martin - I'm assuming you would like him locked down - relationships and data.

Robert Gill, Jr. and Capt Robert David Gill
no relation to each other seen but the Captain of the ship "Charming Molly" was my 7th great grandfather.

Thank you so much, Emily Kent Marget

I spent the entire day sourcing and disambiguating and differentiating John and Sarah from John and Sarah
Please MP these couples:
John Wesley Brooks, Jr and Sallie Waldrip Brooks
and
John J Brooks and Sarah Martin

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - All 4 are mastered. No locks placed.

Thank you thank you, Emily Kent Marget

The family groups are complete for spouses and children.
The parents I am still working on as I got here due to someone merging in SELF family today and that always makes me nervous lol

Greatly appreciate the MP flags.
I may ask for locks later but I think they are safe since they all have been verified using census records and marriage records for others as well.

Long day!
My fingers are tired :)
I'll revisit

Showing 1771-1795 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion