Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 151-180 of 1795 posts

I'd like to have this MP'd, due to a similar profile with simialr dates and location, as seen in merge compare below. Plus, it's just a common name and there are no dates for his wife or son.

Maj. Daniel Brown

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000164796301822?return=match...

Private User, done

Het profiel van Reinhart Dozy

Nederlands Arabist, buitengewoon hooglerrar, Professor, historicus.

Gaarne hem MP maken

prof. Reinhart Pieter Anne Dozy

Can someone Master this profile? Singer and song writer for "The Righteous Brothers" .....

Bill Medley

Dick (Richard) York

Famous TV Actor, namely for Bewitched.

Howard Hesseman

Famous TV Actor, namely as Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP and Mr. Moore on Head of the Class.

Dick (Richard) York Can you work more in his tree?

You need to approve the Howard Hessman request just sent. I had loved WKRP in Cincinnati. There are projects for him, I’m sure.

Richard Vance Corben (October 1, 1940 – December 2, 2020) was an American illustrator and comic book artist best known for his comics featured in Heavy Metal magazine, especially the Den series which was featured in the magazine's first film adaptation in 1981. He was the winner of the 2009 Spectrum Grand Master Award[1] and the 2018 Grand Prix at Angoulême. In 2012 he was elected to the Will Eisner Award Hall of Fame.

Private User, you find some greats! Good one. So sorry to hear of his passing.

Yes
His talent was of the Renaissance quality

Please consider for MP Mary Cole Brookman Walling

"The Banished Heroine of the South" was the first woman to speak before the US Senate.

She was a remarkable woman with a remarkable story. I am still working on her family tree, so don't lock her up. She had 12 brothers from what I can find out.

Thanks Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert. I want a copy of her autobiography if I can find it. Apparently she started one.

I'd like to see this Harry F. Moore and his little family group MP'd to differentiate between them and another Harry Moore in my family who is still quite a mystery. Thank you!

Harry F. Moore
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000132313263909

"My" Harry ~ W. Harry Moore

It might be a good idea to MP these two profiles, because they're so similar.

John Dean

John Dean

Two very similar couples a generation apart in a small geographic area. I would appreciate an MP on them as I have been working to straighten the confusion out. I think locking the name, dates, and locations would be good:

Hugh Grainger

Nancy A. Grainger

Hugh James Granger

Nancy C. Granger

The older Hugh is the uncle of the younger Hugh. It has taken forever to get it all figured out, including working on extraneous lines that always lead back. Let me know if I should do something additional. The younger couple has some private profiles that I think are old enough to be public, but not sure. Just a guess. Thanks so much!

Susanne Floyd Done! I made some minor tweaks to get rid of the Inconsistencies. I adjusted the death date of Nancy C. from 1864 to "after 1880" since she was alive for the 1880 census, and adjusted the birth of Elizabeth (Powell) Spivey from Circa 1794 to Circa 1790. If you need anything changed, let me know.
Linda

Thanks, Linda Zimmerman! I missed Nancy C's 1880 census even though I added the notation. The date adjustment on Elizabeth makes sense too. Again, thanks.

Please MP the current mayor of Nashville, Tennessee: Mayor John Cooper

John Albert Rigali I sent you a request to have him MP'd.

American actress, writer, and producer, who in 2018 was included in the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world.

Unknown Profile

Private User Request sent to make MP. Nice looking, thank you.

Please MP and lock everything because of sabotage/vandalism:

Margareta Eriksdotter

Gayle King American television personality, author and broadcast journalist

Private User - done.

Private User - MP request sent.

Roberto Marcelino Ortiz

Showing 151-180 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion