Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 1711-1740 of 1795 posts

I worked on these after a bad merge someone did into the families that crossed some of the girls. I think they need to be curated.

Mary Frances Walker

Mary Jane Tackett

They don't look anything alike now, but I would not want an old tree based on bad info messing them up again.

Thanks so much!

Susanne Floyd Both MP, add sources but it looks like there still confusion

I will add children to Mary Frances. The dates are not the same for the two women, locations for birth/death are not the same. Not sure what else to do at this point.

Mary Jane's children seem to be correct. I think she died in or after childbirth. Enos Tackett married again shortly afterwards.Tackett is a line of my cousin's so was trying to "walk" it when I found the confusion.

Maren Andersdatter Bjørn, af Voergaard Please make this profile a Master Profile

James P. Prince has a sister and a wife of similar names.
Please MP the sister and the wife! I mismerged and am trying to keep that from happening to anyone else. They are correct now but the MP flag will prevent them from getting muddled again.
TIA

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - Both Sarah Jane profiles have been mastered.

Please let me know if you need them locked down.

Thank you so much, Emily Kent Marget

Private
Randy Winn - baseball player

Too many people not knowing where or how to set up information cretaes a mess, would someone please lock the fields. Knut Pedersson Ribbing, till Svanserid
https://www.adelsvapen.com/genealogi/Ribbing_nr_15#TAB_1

Knut Pedersson Ribbing, till Svanserid

Private User Profile locked.

Private User Tack!

Susanna Maria LeVan
Daniel LeVan, Jr. husband of Anna Elisabetha LeVan who is MP'd by Private User

These are German immigrants to Pennsylvania in 1700's.

These two profiles came up as a potential match. They're not, but there's enough similarities, including children, that they should probably be MPd to prevent a merge. The 2nd one isn't in good shape and has CC issues, so at least MP the first one, if not both, please.

Mary Magdalena Foust
Mary Stout

Private User - Both are mastered but not locked.

Only if both are mastered can erroneous merges be prevented.

Thank you, Emily Kent Marget and Private User

John Henry Heffner, Sr

John Heffner

Two profiles named John Heffner, both born in PA in 1831, both died in 1938. It should be obvious that they're not the same, but being as their dates are so similar, it might be a good idea to MP both of them.

Private User - done

James John McAtee
John George McAtee

Both are professional footballers.

Also I'd like to add James to this project if possible: https://www.geni.com/projects/Manchester-City-Football-Club/4493851

please unmerge my merge. I dont know why Charles E. Proctor got into the mix. This profile came up in the middle of merging the line-up. I had already said it wasn't a match before I started. Sometimes Geni brings along the other possible matches once profiles have merged. THANKS
I was merging some duplicate Edward Proctors, son of William and Anne, and husband of Mary. I will continue once this is unmerged. I didn't want to make it worse.

https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=84568613430

Edward Proctor

Private User - requests sent to make MP for your approval. Once that’s done you should be able to add James John McAtee to https://www.geni.com/projects/Manchester-City-Football-Club/4493851.

Private User - done.

Germanna immigrant: Johan Henrich Otterbach
Please relationship lock.
12 known children with one known wife.

Germanna descendant. Known parents. One wife. 9 known children:
Charles Utterback
my 6th great uncle.
MP'ing the Germanna profiles here helps keep them correct and I use Germanna Foundation and descendant records to work on these profiles. They get tangled fairly easily and quickly and often.
TIA

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 - Your two requests are done.

Thank you, Emily Kent Marget

Famous memorial, famous person.
Not my research
James Holland
tagging Erica Howton --curator is a manager

Showing 1711-1740 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion