Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, August 21, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 331-360 of 1795 posts

Elisabetha Christina Van Hooser

Due to the time period and number of managers, it would probably be a good idea to MP her.

Could a curator please MP

Private

Former President of Colombia

Álvaro Uribe Vélez, 58th President of Colombia

Private User

Private

César Augusto Gaviria Trujillo

Private User and Private User merge um-done.

Thank you, Linda.
Now we go a generation further down. John Peter Hoff has a zombie spouse and child.

I'm confused. Isn't this the "Curators: Please make this profile a Master Profile" thread? Maybe you folks need to be on the "Curator Assistance" thread. Just wondering if I am in the Twilight Zone or something.

Susanne Floyd

I sent you a private message

Would someone pleas make the following profile a Master...
William Samuel Hamilton It involves Joe Biden's tree. Look at his source. The following profile was living with him... Moses Johnson Robinette Moses's wife's mother was a Hamilton. This info needs to be reserved for further study. I believe Moses's mother-in-law falls somewhere on that Hamilton tree.

Please and thank you!

George Hupp, I Revolutionary War

Stanley Edward Boreson [[600000 Robert Lee Newman Julius Pierpont Patches [[6000 Wunda Wunda All of these entertainers are in the same Project

Captain Puget Brakeman Bill these two were missed from above

Hello everyone I need help turning four profiles into a master profile

Jacob Jakob Feldhammer Austrian actor director killed in Holocaust

Anna Hennie Henie Vicie Witie Hoesch An Austrian actress committed suicide in the Holocaust

Siegfried Lerdon Olympic Athlete - Fencing

Leoplod Hoesch Famous German film director

Liel Kolet A famous Israeli singer

Niv Katz why do you suggedt making them master profiles?
Famous singer? Well, not so famous. There are many more known artidts.
Any way, you can't make a living person a master profile, as far as I know. I may be wrong.

Well, I am wrong in saying about living persons and master profile.

Thank you very much for the answer Rafi
But in the meantime no one has looked at all at the profiles of the links I posted I am slowly updating them but they also have a wikipedia in German or English or you can just translate them into another language

For example, singer Liel KOLET is known by everyone because she appeared before leaders, including former US President Bill Clinton.

And what if fencing from an advertisement that was in the Olympics

Or theater actors

Or a famous film director

Niv Katz made some of them master profile.

Could I get a MP on Robert Larimer and his brother Robert George Lorimer because that's just a bad merge waiting to happen.

JC done

Please MP to keep from merging with same named couple:
John Glasscock, Sr.
John Glasscock
and wives
Mary Gore
Mary Glasscock

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087

Done and annotated. Please check.

Thank you so much, Jessica Marie German!

Please MP to keep from continued confusion with same named brother. Johannes Christian Willheit
The brother's profile is MP'd already but had his wife and kids attached. And his dob. The DAR has the correct date of birth (year only is mentioned).
The FAG memorial is wrong as well but this should help. I have messaged the FAG manager as well.
Thank you.

MP please to keep them from being merged. I still have some cleanup to do and sources to add on their individual profiles, but spent several days (and an Excel spreadsheet...) sorting them out to figure out which one is my 6XGGF and get the correct parents for him.

Born in different, but close, years, and different city/county, but all in Massachusetts, and all died in 1802 ~ easy to mix up! Two are DAR Patriots(confirmed DOB, DOD, and marriages), mine is not.

Thank you!

Simon / Simeon Wood

Simeon Wood

Capt. Simeon Wood

Pamela Anne Schuwerk Mittman Stigall What is the code at the end of their name?

Showing 331-360 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion