• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 181-210 of 2630 posts

Thank you Kevin!

Private User, you'll have to ask again in December 2021 -- he was born in December 1871, and we can't make a profile public unless they were born at least 150 years ago.

Or you can just ask the manager...they're an active user. :)

Private User, done

Private User,

Done.

Kevin

Private User,

Done.

Private User,

Done.

Hi, there is a profile that appears as Greyed out, and I need to activate it - so I can add his relatives (wife and sons)
how can this be done?

Livio Scremin,

Done.

also another 10 profiles over John Hurt

but very probably they are the cloned zombie family of Gen. John Hurt, Sr.
so we will probably just need to cut and mark duplicate for deletion

a lot of work available to all the willing around here T.T

is there an option to activate Atzur (חסוי)
under tree https://www.geni.com/family-tree/canvas/6000000016008920357

karin erez, the profiles were born less than 150 years ago so you will need to message the profile managers.

Livio Scremin, made public what I could see. Please post the url if I have missed any.

Gustaf Martin Henric Hegardt born before 1876, make public please!

Private User,

Either ask the manager to do it or ask us again in late August.

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence Hanit
Cant understand what you want, or say, I added the profile instead, because he has been dead for 101 year, was born 1871.
Now Public.
Gustaf Martin Henric Hegardt

John Lewis Bryant

I am pretty sure it is old enough to be dezombified. The profile may have zombie children that need revealing also. Thanks so much. Susanne

Private User,

We curators cannot make a profile public for you that was born within the last 150 years.

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence Hanit The whole intentiuon with a genealogy site, is to be able to add and display dead people, so I still do not understand what you aim at.

When it comes to some people, adding semi-made creations of profiles, it certainly will create a lot more fuzz in the tree, (especially when someone wants to add their own parents, (or in order to others to build on their tree), looking strange with one or both parents hidden (private) ((often made by someone who only connects through all the colors available, and haven't fully understand how to do to fix things)), can only result in chaos, one child will have one visible and one hidden mother, or father, not able to merge them, becvause of this new invented rule that they have to have been dead for 150 years,

Still, if I add a profile, the profile will not be private by default, it's a choice I have to make.

Please merge,
Real good copy made recently
Elida Amanda Thulin
with
REAL BAD ORIGINAL made half a year ago by not related person
Elida Amanda Thulin

Private User, curators are not allowed (and not able) to merge profiles born in the last 150 years without consent of the managers of both profiles.
You will have to ask the other manager or wait till the birth date is long enough ago for a curator to be able to merge it.

It does create problems .
See my grandfather on GENI with wrong parents, wrong place and date of birth. With zero source or proof of that wrong info yet it is there all wrong.

A user can make non living managed profiles public, but that is a choice for profiles with a birth date in the last 150 years. Geni allows users to keep them private.

Zombies but what about ZERO blood in the veins meaning no source or proof of data ?

Gustaf Martin Henric Hegardt is my blood relative
as well as the profile Ulf created: Gustaf Martin Henric Hegardt

So I feel entitled to ask for having the profiles of my relatives made public.

Did the creator/owner of the first profile respond at all?

A rule with 150 years from birth seems to be to long a timespan.

Why not 10 years from death?

A creator / owner have a responsibility to of the relatives and general genealogy/history as well. At least one could demand to have a response.

Please check for data conflicts when merging profiles: https://www.geni.com/merge/resolve/6000000134812678873

Showing 181-210 of 2630 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion