ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 181-210 of 8088 posts

2 days ago I started a tree of drown. this morning it all was intaced. tonight it is NOWHERESVILLE!?

Private User Please check.

yes mary bell gould, doris blaisdell drown, charles mather parker,

are you and I, still on the 'line'?

Please detach James Madison Benton 1830-1880 from parents Joshua Benton and Nancy Durall. Those aren't his parents. His parents are James Benton and Nancy E Fulkerson.

Tammy Lynn Driver Could you please paste the url’s of the profiles.

I think my post drowned in the other stuff...
Can you undo the merge I just did on dr. phil. Friedrich Georg "Fritz" Lochner and Andreas Lochner please?
A misstep in information gathering, Thank you!

Tammy Lynn Driver, done

Karianne Fog Heen can you please post the url of the profiles

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺
Lol, I just copied my previous post and thought that the links came with it, sorry.
dr. phil. Friedrich Georg "Fritz" Lochner
Andreas Lochner, Ritter

Karianne Fog Heen, the merges appear to be correct. Why do you think they need to be reversed?

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺, The parents of Andreas Lochner are the wrong ones for the Andreas Lochner and son that I am working on. I have a document from an ancestor that describes the line, and i made a mistake thinking the Fritzes were the same.
The father of "my" (entered by relative Torgils Skajaa) Andreas Lochner should be this one: Peter Anton Lochner

I need assistance with profile Harry Mausner. This profile is connected to the wrong family. I have good evidence from historical documents that demonstrate that Harry Mausner is not the son of Avraham Chaim Mausner and Adele Mausner. I tried to contact the manager of this profile back in June of this year, but he did not respond to my message.

I am requesting assistance from a curator to remove the relationship between Harry Mausner and Avraham Chaim Mausner, and the relationship between Harry Mausner and Adele Mausner without completely deleting the profile of Harry Mausner.

Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) - on walkabout🇦🇺
On further research it may look like they are the same, just slightly changed names. Sorry for the bother.

Private User all 4 approved

zombie. mother of:

Roxana Mae Davis

I created a profile for Alexis Landry (1721-1798), who I believed was my 7th great grandfather, and merged it with this profile:

Alexis Landry

I made a mistake. This Alexis Landry's daughter with Marie Thériault (1719-1769), whose name is Théotiste Landry (1750-1838), was apparently NOT the mother of Julienne Day (born Gauthier), who I believe was indeed my fifth great grandmother.

Could someone please help me by un-merging the two above-mentioned profiles, so that I can delete the trail of "false ancestors" starting with Julienne Gauthier (ERROR - WRONG PARENTS)?

Thanks!

My great great grandmother's, Betsie Shipman -Baxter Carter, profile was merged by another geni member and now shows another group of parents. Her parents are Thomas Shipman and Caroline Martin (not Alan Shipman and Sara Lovelady). I tried deleting the relationship and contacted the profile manager of Alan Shipman to delete he and Sara Lovelady as parents but it has not been corrected. I changed Alan and Sara to foster parents, and then tried to delete them off my tree but nothing works. Can Betsie Shipman Carter's profile be unmerged please?

Private User,

When a child has too many parents you can try choosing the right parents from the drop-down list a the relation tab of the child. If the correct parents are not in the list or if you cannot access the relation tab of the profile you can try this:
go to tree view for the child and move the child to EACH of the correct parents and specify that the profile is a child (even if it is already showing as a child). Refresh the screen and now the conflict will it most cases be gone.
If not you can ask for help here.

You probably have to change the extra parents back to biological parents for this to work.

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000121907147958 Hier kan ik geen kinderen, broers of zussen toevoegen. Moet ik ze dan allemaal zelf opnieuw aanmaken?

Private User,

Het is handiger om de vraag in het Engels te stellen of de Nederlandse discussie te gebruiken.

Het betreft een stand-alone boom, daarom mag je er niet aan toevoegen als je niet samenwerkt met de beheerder. Als je deze boom eerst verbind met de wereldstamboom dan kan je wel weer toevoegen aan deze profielen.

Would a curator please assign Benjamin Alexander and Elenor Crawford as parents to
Keziah (Kizzie) Williams

Sources in her profile are correct. Thanks for the help!

Good morning,

Could a curator please merge Mother Pilar de Narváez Cuervo to Mother Pilar de Narváez Cuervo

and then connect Pilar to her parents Alvaro de Narváez Vargas and Alicia Cuervo Riaño

Thank you very much.

Private User done

Good morning,

Could a curator please merge Private to Private and wife and son Manuel.

Thank you very much

Please disconnect Rabbi Yehuda Zvi Weisblum from Nechama Raizel Weissblum
Her husband's name is similar but it's nit the same person, see the date discrepancy.

Showing 181-210 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion