ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 8011-8040 of 8088 posts

I would like to reverse the 11 merges that I did today (15/2/21) on the Nightingale family. Can you help me reverse them? - something went wrong somewhere.

ok you're welcome.

Volodimir II Yaroslavich of Halych

needs help removing his 10 years old fake mother, burned as a witch, and hopelessly out of the whole history, send her away into oblivion.

concubine Nastasia

One last request for the Maria Bruno thread. It looks like the email got disassociated but we still can't update the profile. Can you complete the merge between Maria Bruno and Private They created a new profile with the correct information to replace the uneditable profile.

Private User and Private User I've moved the user account (and email address) from Private to Marie Bruno Let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Mike Stangel

Thank you! I think this fixed things! :)

But I thought we didn't talk about Bruno ... (sorry, couldn't resist)

Carl Gustav Verbraeken thanks for your help!

Good morning,

Could a curator please resolve conflicts on

Teodoro Castrillón

Thank you very much!

Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez we can't do much with private profiles.Write the other manager and ask her to merge your profiles :) Good also to collaborate if you have many profiles in common.
/Susanna

Private User :D done

Susanna Barnevik , thanks, the thing with this burnt woman is that it's just from a tale, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Igor%27s_Campaign

Hello,
Could a curator please undo the merge of Anna Maria Schmitz , because the merge is wrong!
Thank you

Peder Iversen Baden, til Fritsø needs help to be deleted,
the person who added this made a grave mistake, he already exist as the father to the woman this person set him up as married to, making a daughter married to her father, instead of just being her father, and as said, the father already exist. Please help delete him.

Please undo this merge I did wrong:
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=81486999740

Private User Can merge but rather not delete if not absolutely necessary.
Is it not just a connection/relationship that needs to be fixed?

Greetings Curators,

Not sure how to go about ONE of my five tree conflicts on my end. Surname, "Findley". My Grandfather leads into a Master Profile and seems there's merge issues around the Master Profile, which leads into bigger issues. It shows 90 tree conflicts,which 14 are master profiles. 10 merge request and 999 plus matches. The Genelogy up to the master profile is good. Please advese. Message me if I don't respond on this thread. TIA 🙂

https://www.geni.com/list/tree_conflicts?focus_id=6000000003966813310

Annber Lynn Collins
The link leads to 90 tree conflicts.
Curators aren’t able to investigate all of these issues for you.

My suggestion would be to look at each one individually and if you can’t resolve it ( you will probably need to do some research) you can start a discussion from the profile so that the profile managers can assist with fixing the issue.

Thanks, maybe I'll start with MP, so they can work on merges around their profiles. A little overwhelming for one person,I get that. I don't like touching MP but will handle the rest. TIA

Susanna Barnevik Yes, you can merge but erase the wrong data in the profile that you move to the original to avoid corrections afterwards.

Private User
Write me a message with the right data - I cant even find him being in two different generations.But we can chatt about it. are you swedish? I am :)

Susanna Barnevik

Peder Iversen Baden, til Fritsø wrong years name etc.
merge with
Peder Iversen Baden, til Fritsø right years name etc.

disconnect
Mette Pedersdatter Lem as his wife, she is his daughter.

Hi Curators:
I've merged the following profiles, but the managers asked that I unmerge them.

Please undo the merge on the following profiles and all of the other relatives that were merged in the last 24 hours.

Thanks!

Private
Ephraim Rapoport
Private

Private User If they are duplicates they should be merged. and if a manager like his/hers tree to be private, they should ask for that. If they want it private they can not chose when to merge or not. A private tree never gets merged. Just give the information, a curator have undone the merges.

I just made a wrong merge, please revert: https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=81492662610

Showing 8011-8040 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion