Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 7921-7950 of 8088 posts

Private done

Thank you very much, Susanna Barnevik!

Private User Giuseppe and Maria done, someone else unmerged Giovanni.

Thank you very much Susanna Barnevik.

Susanna Barnevik Thank you so much! I just have one more request if it isn't too much of a bother -- the removal of Pleasant Robert Light and Martha Jane Lemley as the parents of George Light. Thank you again, the help is greatly appreciated.

Needs made public: Elisabeth Miranda Sweet

Augustine Washington, Sr. is showing a tree match.

I can't see it because I'm a Basic user. Because of who it is, I did not want it overlooked.

Update
re Sarolta Kluger

My request has helped me establish contact with a family member who has advised me about the source of the photos. He has also confirmed via personal family records that Sarolta is with the correct family, a fact further confirmed by an original Yad Vashem entry. I have also been advised that there is no family knowledge or record that shows Sarolta also being known as Karlota and have been requested to adjust her profile with that in mind. All that is still missing are details of her birth and marriage, but I am very pleased to report the progress made.

Hi, I get an error message when trying to edit this profile. Seems there is a lockup of some sorts due to invisible duplicate parents? I'm trying to edit the gender (it's a male): Ellef E. Rishovd

Jan Andreas Knudsen I fixed Ellef E. Rishovd

I added a new child to the parents which seemed to resolve the issue - then I deleted the new child

Thank you so much, Leanne!

Please help. I have not heard back from the manager but this is Littleberry Hicks, not West: https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000178952234840

Hi
I have detected several inconsistencies in my three due to wrong merges, I think I will discover more, but these are the first two profiles. Could you undo the merges and their consequences? At least the first one has had both parents, marriage and children disconnected.

Lars Hansen:
www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=67900654810

Christen Madsen Tinggaard:
www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=78141942660
www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=77978003790

Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Dan

Please unmerge last merge done here: Leybus (Lewek) Szwarc

Timeline is very problematic.
Thanks

Dan Peter Christensen Done, I also had to go back one more merge to separate the dual parents.

Tzahi Drori Un-Merge process has been started, can take up to an hour to complete.

Thank you for all your efforts. seems much is needed....

Linda Zimmerman MOST appreciative! Thank you :)

Please UNmerge: https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=79402845860
I have been contacted by a family who says is incorrect. TIA. Please accept my apologies for the confusion.

Linda Zimmerman thank you

Please unmerge Maria Buhagiar

Wondering about these profiles - they all connected to the same husband and have similar data but are not merged

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000006287001272

Jeanne Millette

Jeanne Millette

Can anyone help shed insight - two appear locked by a curator

Please unmerge Jean Pierre Bondurant, IV

The mergers "LOOK" good, but I'm not failure with the names and time frame. Not ready to mess with them.

Showing 7921-7950 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion