ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 331-360 of 8088 posts

I made a bad merge that needs to be undone.

Abigail Hulce

Her father was Jeremiah, mother unknown...not Isaac and Agnes.

Thanks!

Please UNmerge--- I grabbed the wrong brother:
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=78781536680

Moshe Weiss

Rivka Regina Gestetner and Yaakov Gestetner currently are parents together of 11 children. If the parents are disconnected, where should the children go?

Also, 10 of the 11 children are shown as living (and hence private) though born in 1800s. Restrictions on moving private profiles are likely to make this messy. I suggest contacting the profile managers of the children's profiles first to get them shown deceased and public in order to allow this tree area to be cleaned up more easily.

Private User and Josie Pereira (Tielemans) -- looking now, Michael is still a claimed Profile - with the incorrect activity l mentioned before, -- and Hannie is now not a claimed profile. Did Customer Service goof or ??

Private User

Done, please check.

Jessica Marie German The bad merge was Margaret. I tried to remove her as John's wife, but it says I will split the tree. So I merged her with Abigail and then changed her name to Abigail, so she'd be the same. I proposed to delete the wrong parents for Abigail, but, again, it said I would split the tree. Margaret's parents were Isaac and Agnes, and though I have found records online that say she was John's wife, I am quite unsure they are accurate. I would like to disengage Margaret as John's wife...this was the original bad merge I made.

Please accept my apologies for the merge.

Mary

Can a curator please complete this merge?
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000124428467825

Maarten Alexander Brandts Buijs - that merge has been completed

Private User

Not sure if you're asking for more assistance here. Does anything else need to be done to Abigail Hulce ?

Private User - thank you very much

Please complete the merge.

Peter Herr, Jr.

I need some help, I did some bad merges to Minnie Frances Cox

For example -
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=78785315240
https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=78785313780

If someone could just undo all the merges I did this morning, I will go back and start over and fix it, and only complete the ones that are correct.
TIA

I have the impression that this medieval merge by Didier Raymond Coquard is wrong:

plz UNMERGE: -https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=78148492950

Livio Scremin,

Done and I found another one that was also merged in error, so I undid it.

Kevin

Stacy Lynn Wood,

There doesn't look to be anything wrong, so go ahead and redo the merges. If you find an error, please provide us with the exact link to the merge, that you want undone.

Kevin

Dovid Rosenbaum,

I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. You might want to ask the manager of the profile, who happens to also be a curator, to figure out if it was done in error.

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence Hanit parents do not match, I would unmerge for now and let him review.

Dovid Rosenbaum,

Done. Next time, please let us know why you want to have a merge undone.

Kevin

In spite of many request for almost a month below still not done . Is there anyone in the curators group that can assist

Pls help to unmerge @Nakkady Bhaskaran and @Karunakaran Nakkadi from @NAKKADY MEETHAN LAKSHMI

Jessica Marie German Sorry for not being clearer. I added Margaret as John's wife and I'm not so sure she was. I need her to be disconnected from John, please. For some reason, it says I will split the tree, but I don't see how.

Thanks!

Kevin Lawrence Hanit OK solved.

I merged a couple of generations with the error solved. (Good habit to get the notification to the parties concerned) but I'm not here to merge all the useless abandoned branches of the world :D

Split by SET PARENTS and marks duplicate for destruction the remainder the line Guillaume II De Signes

SET PARENT :Guillaume I de Signes, seigneur d'Evenos e Cécile de Marseille, dame d'Ollioules

Private User & Private User When the merged profiles of Hannie Johanna Maria Spikmans-Pouwels & Michael Martin Tielemans were separated, Michael has never been active on Geni. All of Hannie’s activity & photos are under Michael. I believe her email is now attached to Michael since she actually posted today & shows as Michael on the feed. I verified this with her. Should I be sending this to you or is Customer Service looking into this.
Thank you kindly for your help
Josie

Josie Pereira (Tielemans) -- send it to customer service -- you can open a ticket by going down to the Help link at the bottom of the page. I know that Customer Service is taking care of things, but sending them more information is a good idea.

Livio Scremin,

All done.

Kevin

I need this one detached from her parents. Her mother and father have the same names, but different birthdates and places.

Orra W Hamilton

Thanks!

Would a curator please remove William Aris Waters as spouse to Elizabeth Ann Mincey

I have moved the correct children to the correct mother (Elizabeth Moore 1794-1824/26). The 2 Elizabeths may be sisters.

Thanks for your help!

Obviously not the same. Please UNmerge my mistake. Thank you:
Simon Peter Stucker

Showing 331-360 of 8088 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion