Benjamin Lewis Harrelson, Sr - Can someone look at Benjamin Lewis Harrlson's daughters?

Started by Susanne Floyd on Thursday, April 30, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
4/30/2020 at 6:35 PM

I think that Patience Mincy Norton and Patience Mincy Norton are the same person. I think they need their mothers sorted. Not sure and would appreciate a good review as a direct line of mine. I believe this was sorted some time ago, but perhaps some merges occurred. I will look up sources as need for these Nortons as they show up heavily in the Pee Dee if someone will add me to them if needed and lock. Susanne

4/30/2020 at 7:09 PM

I think several curators have swung by this profile - Private who I know has an interest in the Lewis family of the area and this may be a connection, along with Erica Howton, and Dan Cornett . I think this profile needs to be sorted along with his three wives and MPd. I will pull as many sources as possible.

4/30/2020 at 8:05 PM

Not sure that William Harrelson is his father or Patience his mother. Since a Patience shows up twice as wives. I'm digging as I can find, but someone along the way disconnected Paul Harrelson as father. Not sure why as no source listed on William. Please advise.

8/22/2020 at 6:32 AM

I am circling back on this working on another line that intersects and as we have 12 profile managers and no one has responded??????? I am happy to try to sort and see what I come up with, but would like some approval. I will try to find some references if it is possible. Thanks, Susanne

10/18/2020 at 7:16 PM

It looks like this is pretty consistent, now, Susanne -- thanks for your work (and others who may have assisted, too!). The main issue I see at the moment is the marriage date of Benjamin & Celia Smith (several children born before that date ... but that's not a big deal, and may be accurate?).

10/19/2020 at 2:40 PM

Dan Cornett, it has been worked on a bit and Erica Howton put in a lot of work. We aren't sure yet with some things, but maybe more can be found. I think that some of the children may be Jr's, but will need to do more work on that one. Thanks for checking in. It is a constant project.

10/19/2020 at 2:49 PM

Dan Cornett, curiously enough, all the children now are listed as children of Celia Smith. Not sure if that is true. There are some missing from the tree and I will find/add, but it is interesting. I hope there is some source somewhere.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion