Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
Private User
20.2.2020 в 7:34 после полудня

To Whom This May Concern:

There is a yDNA haplogroup associated with the patriline of R' Meir Katzenellenbogen. For those interested in using the haplogroup to establish a descent from this lineage, please see the document in the https://www.geni.com/projects/Rabbinical-Lineages-yDNA-and-Haplogro..., available through the photos and documents page.

21.2.2020 в 1:09 до полудня

Private User

Except for one name, all the people you have opened discussions with are my great grandfathers,
But, I am not savvy about dna testing nor did I really understand the purpose of the discussions.
iThank you for a brief and concise explanation. Please consider There are descendants living in Israel who are religious and do not really understand English, and explanation in Hebrew will help them greatly
thanks
haim

Private User
21.2.2020 в 7:05 до полудня

Dear Haim,

I hope that some day you may have the time to learn more about the dna aspect of genealogy. Until then be well and keep up the good work that you do. As for the language barrier, since I do not have Hebrew skills, I will have to rely on the grace of g-d to help build this project among Hebrew-only speakers..

Cordially,
Adam

21.2.2020 в 8:14 до полудня

Private User
dear adam,
Wishing you success in the project.

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении