JKM

How many husbonds and WHO ?

WHO are her parents ?

Any help here please ?

I only see one new profile, a copy.
Otte Nielsen Rosenkrantz, til Møllerup
Original profile
Otte Nielsen Rosenkrantz, til Møllerup

The parents are the same, no changes. She had two husbands, Otte and Anders.
There are 4 listed children in this link.
https://finnholbek.dk/getperson.php?personID=I82&tree=2

JKM

Thank you Ulf, I agree with you.

There is a copy husbond an copy child.

What can we do about that?

Its a copy from a person with the same name Ødegård!?

Ha ha, that's funny indeed, he should be teached by some curator how this site works.

Who needs a training? And why should a curator do this. Is it not beter that user that is in the same situation and same rights will do it.

Private User

The one who sets up a couple of hundreds years old profiles and puts his own last name on the profile. Might need some teaching about how this site works.

And no, it's not better if another user who does the same mistake teach him.

You are funny indeed too.

Private User I am dutch and I know I speak funny English and German. We think that the people of Belgium and the South African speak funny English.

But you need to to come from situation that you have done the same mistake and you now have learned to correct it.

I know that the Geni software helps you to suggest your own last name for the profiles you add and it is default for the new users. And at the moment I started to add the profiles before 1800 I turn of that default setting.

I still think that is better that a non curator does the first training. They have more time. And it better that someone that has a basic account does the training to the one with the basic accounts.

What I want to say that it is better that someone that speaks danish and understand the local situation in Denmark will do the training.

JKM

ng. Jerome van Dijk.

The name Ødegård is not Danish, I think. The person is not aviable at all. I try`ed several times.
I have been working with my own Heritage for 30th ears and 9 years with myHeritage, so I think that I can understand the rules on Geni. But many do`nt.

But we sure need curators with knowledges of the noble family`s in Denmark, and help if there`s some mistake`s in the family lines... if the Geni worldtree must survive as trustworthy.

Otherwise Geni has no value at all.!

I agree that we need more inhouse knowledige of the noble family's of Denmark.

And on K. Ødegård at the moment he or she is not aviable of more then 9 months. Then the curators can do something. See https://help.geni.com/hc/en-us/articles/229706587-What-is-an-Inacti...

Four duplicates created by Kjell Ødegård from Norway is now merged.

JKM

Mikael Markander, Thank you !

Showing all 13 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion