Query on Chane Esther GOLDBERG

Started by Leanne M (Volunteer Curator - Australia) 馃嚘馃嚭 on Thursday, October 10, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts

Chane Esther Diamant is on Geni with
* born 1885
* died 1941
* father Dov Goldberg
* mother Braindel Goldberg
* spouse Lippa Diamant (1867-1941)
children
* 1895 Baruch Diamant
* 1898 David Diamant
* 1899 Private
* 1900 Rachmiel Mojzesz Diamant
* 1902 Private
* 1907 Abraham Shlomo Diamant
* 1910 Yekhezkel Diamant
* ? Rachel Schoenfeld

Chane if born in 1885 is too young to be the mother of the older children

Can anyone add any supporting information on this family?

Jewish Gen has her marriage record. She was 21y 4m when she married in 1892. 27-Dec-1892 was the marriage.

Also has the marriage records of her siblings.

Her mother's maiden name was Lauber. Look for Berek/Berel Goldberg and Breindel/Breindla LAUBER

When in doubt, JRI-Poland comes through much of the time. Best to know where the town the person is from or the district.

Hi, that's my brother-in-law's maternal ancestry; Fran Laufer died a few months ago so I discovered her family. All data is from Yad Vashem. I'll explicitly validate biographical bits from the pages I espied there.

If 21 in 1892 she would have been born c1871 which is a lot more plausible to be the mother of someone born 1895

I saw that Laufer / Lauber both appeared in the records for Krakow / Chrzanow and thought they might be the same.

That's good Jonathan. I use data from Yad vaShem as well. Besides JRI-P and other Jewish Gen databases, it's one of my primary sources for later generations.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion