Randy Schoenberg - No longer my GGFs

Started by Private User on Friday, September 20, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 21 posts

Why does it now say ,no known relationship. Is someone playing with the Geni Tree. Because if they are it's not funny ! The other day quiet a few of my relatives were my GGF or GGM. Why the sudden change in relationship ? Maybe this Geni Tree is just for fun ...what do you think ?

Not sure what you are asking. Which profile? Sometimes you need to refresh the relationships. But your tree looks fine. See https://www.geni.com/list/ancestors/6000000091067287851#5

I am sure we all take this website very seriously otherwise there is absolutely no point in it. I am new to it and have not fully worked out how to delete people I added where I have found that they were already added by someone else and I had not seen them .

My tree seems to have been disconnected from Randy Schoenberg's also.

I have lots more to add to my tree, as a relative did lots of work on this in the past and I have some very extensive family trees on paper in my possession. I will do it when i have the time.

What does GGFs mean?
I have very old photos to add too. I will have to work out how to do that.

@Opal Rebecca Carnes

Just out of curiosity I checked out Randy's relationship to your biological father (as you're living, your own profile is set to private, so I couldn't use it). He and Randy are 45th cousins once removed, which makes you 46th cousins...

Perhaps more interestingly, I see that your biological father is a direct descendant of Henry VII of England. He was your 15x great-grandfather (=GGF).

Dear Randy,

I read, few time ago, "The lady in gold:the extraordinary tale of Gustav Klimt's masterpiece, written by Anne-Marie O'Connor...and I also like to much the mouvie of the same subject...

But, the last 20 years...I am a very intersted genealogist, here, in São Paulo, Brasil, meanly looking for, at least four minorities, the samaritans (nowadays, less then one thousand, and in danger of "the end"; then, the drussos, mostly in Midium Orient, but just 20.000....in Brazil;follow, from your countrie mostly, headquarters in Salt Lake City, in California, near where you live...and then, only less then 14 milion alive people, the Jews, 90% of them in Israel and Usa (as you), and less then 2 milions, around, at least, of 80 countries,,,

We need do give to the "world" all minorities, of any kind,,,Indians from Amazons, in Brazil and several countries with their part of Amazons....Or the wonderful maoris, from New Zeland, a real population integrate with all New Zeland...or in Nigéria, in Kenia, in South Africa,or in Ethiopia, where I was there in the aproch 1972, with the Falaches, from the Queen of Sabath, and more recent, in Tel-Aviv...

I admire very much you, Randy, and I hope you will come, once...to São Paulo, to Brazil.
Pleace, continue your wonderful work, including tecnical problems, mostlyh with married womens that appears, in Geni, two times, with his family name that borns...and the other, married...How to find them ?

Yours,

Franklin Kuperman (if possible, try to sent by direct e-mail any kind of answer (fkuperman@yahoo.com.br)

its about time to see how their are a few hackers that just triy to connect branches and then just.....

Mary-Jane or "M", your tree looks fine. You are my : "M is your fourth cousin once removed." (blood relative), and you are also somehow related to Randy Schoenberg.

Yes this is all very exciting! I am new to Geni.

How do I add more images? I have some very old photos and images from a book called
"Wer einmal War" A-K where my father's family are written about.file:///C:/Users/Mary-Jane/Downloads/Scan0053.pdf

Private User You are my 18th cousin once removed. Our shared ancestor is:

Rabbi Samuel Zalman Shapira, [1st Shapira - of Speyer]

In Profile View there is a Media Tab. Go into the Media Tab to attach images.

Wow! How can i see that on a tree?

I don't kanow who came the names that are in my family tree...of several people from Barker....I am NOT married with any Barker, but I have many namers from Barker in my family tree...How I clean my tree from the mistakes ?

Franklin Kuperman

Hatte Anne Blejer. Thank you!

Private User it looks like it's caused by a merge you did on the 14th. I can undo it for you.

https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=74821416140

I allready wrote that \I am friend and allready had find a relation with Amancio barker, father of Eduardo Barker, but they are not my direct relatives....Is's other people...

Private User I sent you a private message.

Showing all 21 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion