Isabella of Portugal - I am curious about this last merge.

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on Thursday, September 5, 2019
Showing all 5 posts
9/5/2019 at 8:29 AM

Daughter of:
Manuel I o Venturoso, Rei de Portugal; Manuel I o Venturoso, Rei de Portugal;

Maria de Castela e Aragão, rainha consorte de Portugal and Maria de Castela e Aragão, rainha consorte de Portugal

https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=73769541270

I was showing a direct line and now do not

9/5/2019 at 8:34 AM

Of course it may be a closer to me relative that changed...I try to Follow or UNfollow profiles based on whether I have a path or not

9/5/2019 at 9:50 AM

The area has been neat / fixed in multilingual by me, with scrupulous supervision of @Erica(C) [(going up the Italian lines that were only abandoned sketches, now they spend in multilingual:) let us know if we missed anything :]
----
that detail that you indicate could be only one of the abandoned zombies / clones, renamed by me to show to(C) whit long pleasant private conversations, how a multilingual profile so important should be compiled, with names of titles and toponyms interpreted differently by different populations..

..Then once merged I think she wanted to remove the ADMN that had left clones or zombie or conflict.. around for such a delicate area :D

9/5/2019 at 10:11 AM

a few generations below is the myth legend of the Canadian Savoie "princes"...

was left connected to Tommaso with a sign of reasonable doubt (father and grandfather had dozens of illegitimate children) but absolutely not to his wife

9/5/2019 at 10:16 AM

Thank you Livio Scremin

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion