Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing 211-240 of 2537 posts

Okay, thanks. For each one, I can either click to view the profile, or click to view the pending merge. Which of those two links would you prefer me to message to you?

Claudia

Kevin,

Here are the profiles for a couple of tree matches identified by Geni, which I confirmed today, and would like you to complete the merges. The first one is for G17.3 Richard Dubb fro page 499, and the second is for his mother, Clarice Dubb, who is the wife of G16.3 Elijah Sam (Eli) Dubb. Please be aware that the other tree I'm trying to merge with is showing G17.1 Leopold (Leo) Dubb's wife Ilana as being a daughter of G16.3, when actually she is the daughter-in-law:

Private User

Clarice (Clarrie) Dubb

I will send you a private message with links to the older merges that are still pending.

Going forward, do you want me to continue posting the pending merges as I encounter them, as I have been doing, or do you want me to message you personally on each one?

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

To the actual merge itself.

If you can't get it due to privacy issues, then let me know and I'll be able to find it.

Kevin

Kevin,
Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.

Claudia

Kevin,
Ilana Dubb is showing up in Geni as both a sister and a wife to G17.1 Leopold (Leo) Dub, from page 499. According to the book, she was actually his wife, and was not one of his sisters. Here is the profile where she is shown as being one of his sisters. Perhaps whoever entered the record accidentally put her in as a sister to one of the other brothers rather than a sister-in-law. In any case, it is a private profile, so I'd like you to take care of it. Thanks!

Ilana Dubb

Thanks!

Claudia

Thanks Kevin!

Claudia

Kevin,
This private profile is for Clotilde (Bouaziz) Szapiro, who is the wife of G19.1 Dr. David Baruch Samuel (Bernard Simon) Szapiro, from page 516:

Private

She needs to be connected with her husband:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
This is the profile for Neil Rosenstein's son G19.3 R. Moshe Baruch Rosenstein from page 520. He had 5 children, but only 4 are showing. One of the 2 sons is missing, but I can't tell which one:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
This is the private profile for Neil Rosenstein's son G19.4 Rafael (Rafi) Samuel Rosenstein from page 520. He should have 7 children, but 3 of the 7 are missing:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
This is the private profile for G19.1 Akiva Eliyahu Abelman from page 521. Akiva is missing 2 of his 4 children:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
This is the private profile for G19.2 Dr. Asael Abelman from page 521. He is missing 2 of his 4 children:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
I believe this is the profile for G19.4 Sharona from page 522, and if so she is missing her husband and children:

Private

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Got all of them

Excellent!

Claudia

Kevin,
This is the private profile for G18 Donna (Deborah) from page 530, and she needs to have her ancestors added:

Private

Kevin,
This one is G18 Elizabeth from page 531, and she needs to have her two children added.

Claudia

Here it is:

Private

Kevin,
Here is the profile for G18.1 Ira Mitchell from page 531. She has two daughters who are missing their husbands and children:

Private

I meant 'he' has two daughters. The daughters both married, and one of them had 3 kids.

Kevin,
I'm noticing this profile for G17 Joseph Raskin is still private although he died in 2015. I can't tell if it has been updated to reflect his death on 12/24/2015:

Rochelle Raskin

Claudia

Sorry, that was actually G17 Joseph Raskin's wife shown above. She is the one who died on 12/24/2015.

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Got them all.

Hi Kevin,
I did a merge and ended up with some extra kids on this profile who are private, and probably duplicates. This is G17.1 Claire Iris (Encherman) Lobell from the bottom of page 543. The 2 kids should be G18.1 Judith (Judel Rochel) and G18.2 Robert David (Reuben Yom Tove) from the top of page 544 :

Claire Iris Lobell

Claudia

Kevin,
G18.2 William Roger Encherman from page 544 has one of his daughters missing. I can't tell which one:

Private

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Got them.

Thanks Kevin!

Claudia

Hi Kevin,
These 2 private profiles are for the same person, and need to be merged:

Private

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
This private profile is Chava (Schapiro) Pinchuck, wife of G18.1 Dr. Chaim (Curt Paul) Pinchuck from page 547:

Chava Pinchuck

She needs to be attached to her husband's profile found here:

Private

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Merges done. Can you have a look at the left over data conflicts to see what you can clear up based on the book.

Showing 211-240 of 2537 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion