• Private
    Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing 151-180 of 2537 posts

Claudia Bullock,

Just a divorce is causing you to not see him.

Kevin,

These 3 private profiles are the children of G17.1 Janet Inbar from page 471. All 3 are missing their children:

Private

Private

Private

Kevin,

G18.2 Daniella (Dani) Jaff Klein from page 472 is missing one of her 3 children. I can't tell which one.

Claudia

Oops! Here is the link for G18.2 Daniella, from page 472:

Private User

Claudia Bullock,

All done.

I'm working on two sections at the same time because Neil had found new information after publishing the first section. Very confusing to me, but I'll get it correct.

Here is the profile for G18.2 Omri Yaniv, from page 473. He needs to have his children added:

Private

Claudia

Hi Kevin,

Can I ask what the 2 sections are that you are working on? I assume that the two are somehow interconnected.

Claudia

Kevin,

G18.1 Gal Pinshow from page 473 is missing one of her 3 children. I can't tell which one.

Private

Claudia

G18.2 Sharon Pinshow from page 473, is missing both of her kids:

Private User

Claudia

Also on page 473, G17.2 Dr. Berold Phillip (Berry) Pinshow needs to have his 3rd child, G18.3 Oren Pinshow added.

Bottom of page 473, G18.2 Amon Rotem needs to be updated to reflect that he married his fiance in September 2014.

Claudia Bullock,

I'm working on the Kaminer family, Chapter 4, Branch I and Chapter 12, Branch E, Section F.

I get to your requests shortly.

Okay, thanks!

Claudia Bullock,

Got all of them.

Great!

Just an FYI about the 4 children of G16.1 Dr. Dorrik Ludwin-Katzenellenbogen from page 474 (Dr. Dorrik Ludwin).

Unbroken Chain only shows one of them (G17.1 Haia) having a single child. However, in Geni, these 4 kids seem to have a lot of children and some grandchildren. Also, I don't really understand why Katzenellenbogen was tacked onto the end of the name for this profile. It didn't seem to make logical sense to me, and I haven't changed it except to add an AKA.

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

That's perfectly fine with me.

Hi Kevin,

This is regarding G19.1 and G19.2 from the top of page 477. Tree matches have been identified for both of them, but the catch is that I get this warning that the other profile is a geni user and might not be the same person, even though really they are the same people. I'm not sure if I'm not allowed to complete the merge because of the other person being a Geni user, so maybe I need you to take care of it? This is a link that hopefully will show you the two tree matches from my merge center:

https://www.geni.com/list/matches?order=&direction=&filter=...

Also, I have a pending merge request out there for their mother, who is the wife of G18.1 from the bottom of page 476:

Private

Claudia

Kevin,
Also, for G18.1, Mark Moskow, at the bottom of page 476,

These two profiles are the same person and need to be merged. One of them is private:

Private

Private

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

You probably could have completed them. If you couldn't then you should have just requested them.

I went ahead and merged them for you.

Kevin

Okay, thanks! Good to know. When I run into similar situations I'll follow through with the merge requests, and then let you know they are out there.

Claudia

Kevin,
There is a problem with the list of children and numbering for G15.4 Malka (Malka Israelowitz) from page 479. I can't tell who the children actually were, or which information is right for them, so I'm going to leave Geni as is, with the 3 kids that are already in there.

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Those three profiles at the bottom of page 479 are likely duplicates and don't belong there.

Kevin

Kevin, 2 of the 3 are different names. Only 1 is the same. The bottom 3 seem to match what is already in Geni.

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

I corrected them to match what was listed just under their mother.

Kevin

Okay, thanks. Sounds reasonable.

Claudia

Kevin, these two private profiles are for the same person and need to have their trees merged. This is G17.3 Daryl G. Shawzin, from page 482, whose husband, the Hon. James Peter Allsopp is a descendant of King William the Conqueror:

Private

Private

Claudia

Kevin,

I tried to do a merge of duplicate profiles for G16.2's wife, Rosa (Lawrence) Nellen, but this created conflicts with some duplicate private profiles that I'm unable to resolve:

Rosa Nellen

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

Both are now done

Thanks! Here are a couple more duplicates that need their trees merged:

Private

Private

Claudia

This one should be the private profile for G18.2 Daniel Jowell. He needs to have his son Leo added:

Private

Claudia

Showing 151-180 of 2537 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion