Geni member
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing 121-150 of 2537 posts

All duplicates have been cleared up.

Kevin,
Here is the profile for sister Ida (Birger) Weintraub, married to Jacob Weintraub. Their son Marian/Mariam Weintraub shows up twice, and one is private, so I can't merge them. He is married to Barbara Rakovska, and they have a daughter, Anat, who married Gadi Mazor:

Ida Weintraub

Claudia

Claudia,

Done

Hello again! I've got a couple more things that I need your help with.

I believe that this private profile is for G17.1 Daniel Julian (Daniel Yehuda) Lewis (aka Yom-Tov) from page 448. I'm unable to add his wife and children since the profile is private:

Private

This one seems to be the profile for G17.2 Leonora Beth (Heller) Lewis, also on page 448. She is missing her husband and children and needs them added as well.

Thanks!

Oops, somehow I left out the link for Leonora Beth (Heller) Lewis, who needs her husband and children added. Here it is:

Private

Claudia Bullock,

All done

Now I'm noticing that the two just mentioned seem to have a 3rd sibling, listed at the top of page 449, who is not in Geni at all, and was born much later than the first two siblings. This is G17.3 Michael (Michael ben Avraham Yitzchak) Yom Tov. This one has me totally confused, because the name doesn't seem to make sense in terms of him being a sibling of the other 2, so I'm thinking there may be a misplacement. I'm not sure what to do with this one. He has one son listed as well.

Claudia

Kevin,

It looks like you've taken care of it, and really does all make sense after all!
I just got temporarily confused with all the name changes, and one son being
born way after the other siblings.

Thanks!

Claudia

I saw him and figured that I'll just add him as you wouldn't be able to.

Kevin,
Thanks for staying on top of it :).

Claudia

Here is one more private profile with a missing child:

G16.1 Robert Braun from page 449 needs to have child Lindsay added

Private

And another one from page 449...

G16.1 Dr. Diana (Arbin) Ben-Merre,
needs to have son David Nathaniel Ben-Merre added:

Private

Also, from page 449...

G16.2 Elaine, is missing 2 of her 3 children:

Private

I think there is a mix-up on this private profile from page 453. This should be G17.2 Ludwig Dionne Katzenellenbogen, who is the son of G16.1 Lionel Lieb Katzenellenbogen, but instead, I think that G17.2's wife is incorrectly shown as the daughter of G16.1:

Ludwig Dionne Katzenellenbogen

I believe that the grandchildren of G17.2 and his wife are also missing. They would be the children of G18.3 Michael Labe Katzenellenbogen

Claudia Bullock,

All fixed up

Thanks!

Claudia

Kevin,

Here is the private profile for G18.1 Warren Berman, from page 455. He needs to have his wife and children added:

Private

And here is the private profile for G18.2 Andrea, from page 456. She also needs to have her husband and kids added:

Private

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

All done

The private profile below is for G17.1 Rhona Dick from page 457, who had 4 children. All 4 children are shown, but I can't tell which is which. One of them should be G18.1 Steven Richard Dick, who needs to have his wife and child added:

Private

Claudia

Kevin, I believe this private profile is for G18.1 Raoul Katzenellenbogen from page 459, and that he needs to have his daughter G19.2 Lia added.

Private

Also, this should be the profile for G18.2 Galya Srugo, who needs to have her 2 children added:

Private

Claudia

This one is Ruth (Katzenellenbogen) Rabie, and she is missing her husband, and all of her descendants:

Ruth Rabie

Claudia

This one is G19.2, from the bottom of page 461. She needs to have her daugher,
G20.1 Kobe Rose added:

Private

Claudia

Can you please redo the source for this one Isaac (Sakkie) Katzenellenbogen G16.6, page 457.

Something is amiss with the descendants of G16.2 Tilly Lee. She should have 3 sons (not 2 sons and a daughter), and one of the sons, G17.1 would be Mervyn (Ginger) Lee, who married Mavis Lazarus, and had a son named Howard Lee :

Tillie Gerty Lee

Claudia

The above is from page 464.

Claudia Bullock,

Got them all and can you please update the source information for Isaac (Sakkie) Katzenellenbogen.

Kevin,
I looked at the profile and saw where the information that was entered in the 'About' section from the 1990 edition was wrong (i.e. about their only being one son), so I went ahead and replaced the information in the 'About' section with the new information from 3rd edition, and changed the source section to reference the newer edition. Let me know if it looks okay and is what you had in mind when you said to update the source info.

Thanks,
Claudia

Kevin,

I've stumbled across a profile that has conflicts needing to be resolved. This is Moses David Bloch, who is the husband of G15.7 Rebecca, from page 466. I wouldn't be able to resolve all of the conflicts, so was hoping you could take care of it. One of the issues involves not being able to merge duplicate children because one is private.

Moses (Morris) David Isaac? Bloch

Claudia

Claudia Bullock,

That's what I wanted.

The conflict has been cleared.

Kevin,

The private profile for G18.3 Danita from page 470 seems to be missing her husband. Her husband's surname shows on her profile, and yet husband is not attached. Are they divorced? Lots of information in Unbroken Chain on the husband, but no mention of a divorce:

Private

Claudia

Showing 121-150 of 2537 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion