Colonel Bingham Trigg - DAR - Col. Bingham Trigg's Service Records have a false claim by unknown wife- his wife died 17yrs before the woman that filed

Started by Suzan Martin on Sunday, July 7, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
7/7/2019 at 2:50 PM

Carefully, building the story of the wealth for this family- the case I will be making- along with the fact whoever the woman was that falsely was able to file on my 2nd GGF Service Widow Benefits was no way my 2nd GGM destitute, the only way The State of Texas would pay Widow Benefits -

1. we have her Probated Will, she owned Property and money, would've disqualified her.

2. She never lived in The Civil War Widow's Home

3. She died 17yrs before the woman that filed for benefits

4. The woman that filed stated she was born Clinton, New Jersey - Frances Russell Trigg (Field) was born Oct 24, 1843 Culpeper, VA, Died Jan 15, 1920, Lockhart, Texas , Home of daughter Rosa Sue Flowers (Trigg), we have Newspaper clipping, Find-A-grave with actual grave, Probated Will July 1920. all court certified documents available from Caldwell County, Texas

5. I think may have been another Bingham Trigg in Dallas, Texas, this guy's birthdate was circa 1850. I think this Mrs. Bingham Trigg, whoever she was, got confused with which Bingham Trigg, she made out like a bandit, he was a Colonel, so benefits were at a higher rate than a private.

6. We have to show all of our documentation to sever this woman from Col. Bingham Trigg.

THIS CAUSED A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH DAR going to another Field !!! When I will be applying though another DAR Patriot and come back to clear this path. Just glad I figured this one out.

Our Mrs. Bingham Trigg , Frances "Fannie" Russel Trigg (Field) was living with Judge Martin Flower's and her daughter Rosa Flowers Trigg. The only way, anyone could get these benefits were if all family members were broke. No one in my family were, but I've gone back to recheck, just in case my mother, grandmother, aunt were just over exaggerating facts. Bingham Trigg's window died, 17yrs before the false wife that claimed the benefits, so strange, but it's messed up the DAR Patriot for my cousin's membership and my Aunt Mary Nixon Rogers, for what it's worth.

At this point, DAR comes 2nd, wrong information tied to his service record first. Some strange lady made off like a bandit back in the day. My 2nd GGM didn't need the benefits, but we have to clear the records.

Colonel Bingham Trigg, (CSA)

7/7/2019 at 2:55 PM

I will post his service records showing The crazy widow befit filing which caused the the confusion.

I will also upload all probated Wills I can find- I do have his wife's :)

7/13/2019 at 3:40 PM

The Patriot is John Field A039128 - the lineage problem for our end of the lineage starts with - wife of Col. Bingham Trigg --- Frances "Fannie" Trigg (Field), the problem is someone other than my 2nd GGM filed for Civil War Widows benefits, which can be proven- - see above____

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion