Question

Started by Maryna Zhubryk on Saturday, July 6, 2019
Showing all 8 posts
7/6/2019 at 4:47 AM

Hello, I want to ask such a question, how many years did you have to wait before your tree joined the world tree. What emotions did you experience when your tree joined the world tree?

7/6/2019 at 9:58 AM

Hello Maryna , I when <I began to be user of geni program got one e-mail from Sweden it wasyear 2008, One man Mika Johansson asked me to Joing to geni, and asked me to put up names of my close relatives as far as my father and , father-father and his onen son , who marriage of one woman in Finland wich fater was born in Bela-Russia . Maria Stetz Stiets was the name of whoman and Her husband was Feodor Röppänen Reppijev.
- So it started to me, and unfortunately I have now 2019 only 166 persons who are my close family members, and I have marked up abouth 75.000 persons to geni.

reason why so little ancients is maybe that; my roots are from karelian from Russia and nobody are interested of my ancients, and from my home country is very difficult to seek ancients from Russia , kindly greeting Pentti

7/6/2019 at 10:06 AM

and after I marked up my father-father son Feodor Heikki Röppänen and His wifeMaria Malvala, born Stetz .. connected Mika Marco Johansson my Maria to His own rooths members, so it started. and took a time some weeks only, greetings

ps. You, Maryna, should also mark up Yours ancietns as far it is possiple, may ge some body seek and hit connections to Yours root after that.

7/6/2019 at 11:32 AM

Pentti Aleksi Röppänen

Thank you so much Pentti Aleksi for sharing your experience, this is very interesting, but I do not know what it means to mark profiles, how is this done?

7/7/2019 at 7:27 AM

Hello Dear Maryna, It means that You ought to be write more and still more Your´s ancients to geni programm, greetings Pentti

7/7/2019 at 7:39 AM

Pentti Aleksi Röppänen
thank you very much Pentti Aleksi for your explanation, all the best to you!!!🍀

7/7/2019 at 2:57 PM

Hello Dear Maryna, and it chould to be good, that You write up connections to another rooths in Yours close relatives, i.e. mark up personer wich married to You close relatives, have a nice summer time, greetings Pentti

7/9/2019 at 12:02 AM

Pentti Aleksi Röppänen
Hi Pentti Aleksi, thank you many times for your help.Good day🍀

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion