Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts
6/22/2019 at 5:12 PM

Please help.

6/22/2019 at 6:45 PM

Added pics in media. Please review

6/22/2019 at 6:48 PM

You have made me very happy ! Reading after I look / see if Anderson’s Great Migration Project has him.

So many thanks.

6/22/2019 at 7:05 PM

https://media.geni.com/p13/31/b5/2c/16/5344484c91d34552/942f6c52-b9...

Anderson could not find the 2nd wife (Mary Hunt) confirmed, and lists one wife, Mary (unknown). Otherwise I think his info reflects the Charles Bonney book starting with the American Migration.

For origins, he lists Sandwich, Kent, and says nothing about parents.

6/22/2019 at 8:20 PM

So - since Anderson in TGM is clear that we don’t know the identity of Thomas Bonney’s wife or wives, just that his widow Mary survived him, I’m thinking it best for Geni to show one wife, Mary (unknown), with Links within the profile to the alternate possibilities. That would mean combining Mary Bonney & Mary Hunt & disconnecting them from, respectively, Rev. John "The Elder" Terry & Mary Martha Terry . And separating the daughter or wife of Edmund Hunt, of Duxbury from Charles Bonney.

Thoughts ?

6/22/2019 at 9:42 PM

Dear Erica Howton

I think that we should remove Thomas Bonney's parents from Geni, as I have not seen anything that would hint at his parents being known. In addition his date of birth is suspiciously exact, the best I have seen is circa 1604.

6/22/2019 at 9:44 PM

Tamás Flinn Caldwell-Gilbert I agree: we do no one a service by showing unproven origins. If evidence is found, profiles can always be reconnected.

6/23/2019 at 1:25 AM

Tery Kempf I’m thrilled with your uploads, you’ve included studies that are no longer online (easily), and your efforts have gotten me & Tamas to get descent cleaned up, merged and better sourced also. I plugged in a missing Mayflower descendant wife, as example, and sheared off Anne Bonney, Pirate who (sadly) does not belong in this family. Thank you again.

6/23/2019 at 2:48 PM

Welcome. Now that you have fixed things my line is correct now. So I say Thank you..

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion