Stephen Hardisty - This site is still marked "still catching up" but that was 2014

Started by KHardesty on Saturday, June 1, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
6/1/2019 at 8:01 PM

Is there still a curator for this site? Have you found any source material to back up these relationships? I am finding very differing Hardesty info and trying to figure it out. Please do update if you can.

6/2/2019 at 1:22 AM

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns You’re the “expert.” Can you help KHardesty with her queries ?

Carrie, Judi wrote in the profile specifically “not” to trust ancestry trees. I would also imagine there are different people easily confused. Who’s your immigrant to America?

6/2/2019 at 9:52 AM

I do not know if this can help or will make things mare confusing - I hope the listing below is not to confusing - Erica Howton but it does show some of the intertwining of the Hardesty relationships - from me backwards

nothing has really jibed past William Hardestie

I have not worked in this area for a long time last i did but at one time it seemed to go around in a vicious circle because of merging of profiles - and confusing the Steven's & William's backwards In trying to connect ALL Hardesty's, Hardisty's & Hardistie's together as one family

there needs to be found birth, death marriage death records wills estates that would document these profiles - - but i have not been able to find many that would

do I dare ask why your profile says you are Carrie Noyes - but you sign your self as Karen Hardesty? in this inquiry - https://www.geni.com/threads/6000000095185599833 I am just curious and I do not know how much you can see since you you have just started your trees and it seems to be a "lone profile" not connected

I am not sure if I am that muche of an expert as Erica claims - or just a frustrated Hardesty descendant trying to clean-up misconceptions - trying to prove and disprove all the info out there on this line here is what has been difinetely worked out -

I am go real sure on George W Hardesty, I (married Martha A Person }} IMMIGRANT or whether it was the want of some to make the connection to Francis Hardisty (Husband of Ruth Hardisty and Dorcas Hardisty (Linthicum) his father (IMIGRANT)

I think the about me's of the profiles explain the pros, cons and controversies

1 Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns You →
2 Reba Doris Emery your mother →
3 * Clarence Ovid Emery her father
3 Effie E. Emery (Edington) her mother →
(4*) Minerva Jane Hardesty his mother
(5*) Jacob T. Hardesty her father
4 Thomas Leonard Edington her father →
(6*) Thomas Jefferson Hardesty his father
5 Thomas Edington his father →
(7*) Aquilla Hardesty (BROTHER/SISTER) his father
6 Margaret Alice Edington (Hardesty) (BROTHER/SISTER) his mother →
7 Thomas Hardesty her father →
8 Robert Hardesty his father →
9 Francis Hardisty (Husband of Ruth Hardisty and Dorcas Hardisty (Linthicum) his father (IMIGRANT) →
10 Thomas Hardisty (married Mary Favel) his father →
11 Arthur Hardisty (There is a chart attached to his profile)
.....11 married Dorothy Hardisty) his father →
12 William Hardestie (married Ann Horner) his father 13 Francis Hardistie →
..... 12 Daughter of John Hardestie and Mary Palmes
{{12 George W Hardesty, I (married Martha A Person }} IMMIGRANT
13 Francis Hardistie (married Elizabeth Smythe) (BROTHERS) his father →
.....13 Son of https://www.geni.com/people/John-Harde stie/5720442177280020845 and Dorothy Sampson (BROTHERS)
{{13 Stephen Hardisty (1557-1619-) (maried Ann ???) BROTHERS}}
14 Thomas Hardistie, (1526-1576), (1526-1576) (married Elizabeth Snowdon) his father →
15 Thomas Hardistie, (1501-) his father → From her backwards I have found no solid proof -
16 Steven Hardistie, (1475-) his father →
17 William Hardistie, (1450-) his father →
18 Steven Hardistie, (1425-) his father →
19 William Hardistie, (1400-) his father →
20 Steven Hardistie, (1375-) his father →
21 Steven Hardistie, (1350-) his father →
22 Hardistie his father

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion