Francois du Toit, SV/PROG - trying to find an Albert Du Toit that married an Eva Jacobs and had a son named Jakoef

Started by Sharon Doubell on Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 5 posts
5/15/2019 at 7:11 AM

Abdud-Daiyaan says

I am contacting you about this profile: https://www.geni.com/people/Francois-du-Toit-SV-PROG/60000000074834...

I am trying to find an Albert Du Toit that married an Eva Jacobs and had a son named Jakoef (Jakob) Du Toit. Jakoef settled in the Paarl area and embraced Islam and his son and descendants became Muslim priests in the area.

I am trying to connect that Du Toit family with the descendants of Francois Du stout but I can’t seem to find a profile or death notice for an Albert that married an Eva Jacobs amongst his descendants. I assume his name was Albertus as it was fairly common amongst the Du Toit’s.

Kindly reply if you know of such an Albert that married an Eva and lived in Paarl and had a Son by the name of Jakoef/Jakob/Jacobus.

There is a profile on Geni for Jakoef Du Toit where you can find his particulars.

Sincerely,

Abdud-Daiyaan Petersen

5/15/2019 at 10:38 AM

Sorry, but in my research of the du Toit family tree, I can not recollect any mention of Albert du Toit or Eva Jacobs. There were several Albertus and Jacobus men, but none with the mentioned profile.
Regards,
GWA van der Lingen

5/15/2019 at 11:13 AM

Same as far as I am concerned. I have a number of du Toits with Albertus as1st name and a lot with Jacobus, but I have not unearthed an Eva Jacobs or Jacobsz so far. But Abdud-Daiyaan, now that I know of your inquiry I will certainly keep my eyes open.
Best regards and hoping that you will find the right answers,
Johan Morgenthal

5/15/2019 at 1:15 PM

Thanks guys

5/19/2019 at 2:47 PM

Thank you all so much

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion