Начал Private четверг, 18 апреля 2019
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (11)
Private
18.4.2019 в 10:55 после полудня

Please can we get a lock on this profile?
The duplicate, can it be deleted by D. Gambrell?

Private
3.5.2019 в 7:42 до полудня

Per the will, can the unlock happen for removal of Ann Herring. It should be Ann Brown as the daughter. Then can a disconnect happen for the removal of Mary Herring, it should be Mary Brown.
Can the removal of James Williams be made so that he can be added to his correct father, which is likely John Williams of Roquist Swamp; but, that is one of the next steps to research.

3.5.2019 в 9:34 до полудня

I'm trying to catch up on the posts, David. Let me look at the duplicate you mentioned.

Thanks for all your hard work on these lines. The change from Herring to Brown on those sisters is a significant discovery!

3.5.2019 в 9:45 до полудня

David, I'm not finding a duplicate for John Williams, Sr, headright of Capt JR Hooe

3.5.2019 в 9:53 до полудня

David, I'm at the John Williams, Sr. headright profile and see something that jumped out at me - It is showing this as the John who married Anne Moore and has Anne Moore listed as the Chalmette/Shumake Anne. This would make John from the swamp and this John the same person. Is that possible? If so, it would explain EVERYTHING.

Biography
John Williams, Sr. was born circa 1635 in Isle of Wiight, Va.

John married Anne (Moore) Williams -Chalmette/Shumake of Chalmette, La & Bertie Co on February 21, 1669 in Isle of Wight County, Virginia, USA . Together they had the following children: John Williams of the Lower IOW; Bridget Browne; Theophilus Williams; William Williams; Jane Williams; Nicholas Williams; Richard Williams; Mary Herring; Ann Herring; Thomas Williams; James Williams, Sr..

He died circa 1704 in Isle of Wight, VA.

3.5.2019 в 9:57 до полудня

David - I went to Anne Godfrey's profile and she and Anne Moore Williams do seem to be the same person - Ann Williams Shoemaker, of Chalmette, LA

I'm afraid to get excited at this point, but this could be what has been missing in these connections. We've been trying to break them up into two family groups when it's really all the same people.

3.5.2019 в 10:05 до полудня

David - the lightbulb just came on when I was on Anne Godfrey's page! Notice she's referred to as Shoemaker...my Anne Moore Williams' father is
John "The Shoemaker" Moore / Moor. That's got to be more than a coincidence that both have Shoemaker and Moore in their line as well as all the other same-name people. The "coincidences" just keep stacking up.

Private
3.5.2019 в 10:28 до полудня

--------------------
La Chaumette, La Louisianne connected family;original headright grant on Pagan Creek; French Huguenot family with ties to La Louisianne. Anne Shumacke marred Arnold Shamacke between 9 April 1694 and 21 when her second husband recorded "I do give my free and voluntary.....within deed, ....made our 9 April 1694.

===Second, married John Williams and brought personal property and possessions of her late husband but the deeds were done to maker sure the property did not become property of the new stepfather. ===

3.5.2019 в 11:00 до полудня

But my question is...are Anne Shoemaker Godfrey Williams and Anne Williams whose father John "The Shoemaker" Moore /Moor somehow related? Anne Godfrey's mother was a Moore - Oseopeake Godfrey (Moore). So now in addition to all the others, we have multiple Shoemaker and Moore connections going on it seems.

Private
3.5.2019 в 11:15 до полудня

It would be speculation.

Private
3.5.2019 в 11:16 до полудня

The reason it would be speculation is that Moore is the most common surname in the USA and without something linking them, it would be speculative.

Показаны все сообщения (11)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении