Rane Eyvindsson - DNA evidence by Irma Ekman

Начал Martin Emanuel среда, 27 марта 2019
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
27.3.2019 в 7:38 после полудня

Rane Eyvindsson The son of Eyvind Ranesson Sodheim ?

Eyvind Ranesson Sodheim

Rane Eyvindsson

There is a claim that Rane Eyvindsson is not the son of Eyvind Ranesson Sodheim just because no relationship has been proven.

I would like at this point to tell you our story -> I live in finland, and my mother's parents (cousins) their mothers father Josef Arvid Sjöholm have came to Finland from Skåne, Sweden in year 1870 and ... this line goes as follows ...

gen 4
Jöns (Jozef Arvid) Sjöholm, mmmf,mfmf
B. 14. Dec 1833
St Petris församling, Södra Börringe, Malmö, Skåne County, Sweden
D. 5. Feb 1886

hans far

gen 5
Lars Sjöholm
B. 14. Joulu 1780
Hyby, Gustavs församling, Malmö, Sverige
D. 1841

hans far

gen 6
Hans Sjöholm
B.Aug 1739
Ljungby, Kronoberg County, Sweden
D. 22 May 1805

hans mor

gen 7
Anna Christina Hofverberg (Sjöholm)
B. 1719 Skåne County, Sweden
D.11. Joulu 1788

hennes far

gen 8
Cornett Anders Hofverberg
B. 1689
Cornett/ "Hofwerberg, Anders; född i Skåne; var korpral vid Upplands 5-männingsregemente 1711; andre kornett med senat. fullm. 6/11 1711; förste kornett 22/7 1712; konungens konfirm. 25/3 1715; afsked 30/9 1719; tjänat 18 år; lefde i Cimbrishamn 1729".

hans far

gen 9
Christian/ Christiern Hofverberg
Christian Hofverberg, f 24 nov 1657, inskrevs i Ångermanlands nations matrikel i Uppsala 1675 och som student vid universitetet 16 jan 1676 och var bl a kyrkoherde i Malmö och slutligen i Vää. Han begravs 1690. Fadern var khden i Berg Joan Sigvardii.

hans mor

gen 10
Kristina Hansdotter Berg (Sigvardi)

B.1620 Ragunda Municipality, Jamtland County, Sweden
D. 1696

hennes mor

gen 11
Margareta Lauritsdatter Blix (Nielsen Berg ( Sedlandus ))
B. 1575 Undersåker, Jämtland, Norge
D. 21. Mars 1632

hennes mor

gen 12
Kirsten Eriksdotter (Blix)
B.1535 Oviken, Jämtland, Norge
D.1624
Dotter till reformatorn o kyrkoherde Erik Andersson i Oviken

hennes far

gen 13
Ericus Andreae, Landsprost
B.1498 Uppsala, Sverige
D.1563
Kyrkoherde i Oviken 1526-63, Prost i Jemtland, Kyrkoherde, Landsprost, Landsprost i Oviken

hans mor

gen 14
Kerstin Jensdatter [Skanke] (Kettilsson Blix i Bjärme)
B. 1465 Billsta, Hackås, Trøndelagen/Jämtland, Norge
D. 1527

hennes far

gen 15
Jens Karlson Skunck
B.1420 Hov, Hackås, Berg, Jämtland, Ruotsi
D.1488
Lagman och bonde i Billsta, Hackås, Jämtland

hans far

gen 16
Karl Pedersson [Skanke], (Skanke)
B. 1360 Hackås, Berg, Jämtland, Norge
D.15.Mai 1430
Väpnare (Riddare) och Herre i Hov, Kjent som "gamle Karl i Hov"., Ridder og jordeier, squire, Væpner og jordeier, Væpner (ridder) og jordeier., Carolus Petri kallad, Ridder og Jordeier, Ridder, Väpnare och ägare av sätesgården Hov i Hackås

hans mor

gen 17
Elin Ranesdatter Ranesdotter (Nikulasson Schanke Hov)
B.1340 Tønsberg, Tønsberg, Vestfold, Norway
D. 2. Feb 1430

hennes far

gen 18
Rane (Lodvik) Eyvindsson (o.s. Evindsson)
B. 1310 Tønsberg, Vestfold, Norge
D.1396
Ridder og fehirde i Tunsberg nevnt 1349 til 1362, væpner, Ridder og Fehirde, Ridder, fehirde, Ridder nevnt i 1349, Ridder nevnt i 1349
Knight, mentioned in 1349, Royal Treasurer in Tonsberg.
hans far

gen 18
Eyvind Ranesson Sodheim
B.1280 Søndre Reine, Sandsvær, Kongsberg, Buskerud, Norja
D.1336
på Sodheim i Komnes f.ca 1280 gift med sannsynligvis datter til ridder Peter Jakobsson av Halland(av Skjalm Hvites og kong Waldemar Siers mektige ætter i Danmark), Han fikk søndre Reine i Komnes sokn i Sandsvær i ca.1336

hans far

gen 19
Rane Jonsen Rani' Jonsen av Gjørslev, K & K
B.1254 Gjorslev på Sjælland i Danmark
D.1294
Gjorslev Herremann på Gjerslev, kgl.kammerherre og ridder.
etc….

If this line doesn't go like this, how can we both my mother's sister and I can appear directly in dna at gedmatch:

my mother's sister Kerttu Ekman and Vanda Galen share autosomal genetics

in genes 1,4,5,6,7,8,12,14,15,20 largest segment 5.3 cM total segments 32.8 and 14 matching segments

and I and Vanda Galen share genetics in genes 1,2,3,4,6,10,11,12, and 14.
Largest segment 3,4 cM total segments 27,0 and 14 matching segments
So there is a direct autosomal line and if this is not true, how do we have the same genome with the genus Galen - Hvide?

also
Shelley Brandenburger and my aunt Kerttu got a common genome in genes 1,2,5,6,7,9,11,12, and 14
largest segment 3.5 cM total segments 26.9 and 11 matching segments

and I have genes in 1,2,4,7,12,15,16,19,20 and 22 genes
largest segment 3.5 cM total segments 26.9 and 11 matching segments
largest segment 5.3 cM total segments 31.4 and 13 matching segments

These matches are very distant but so is this connection also …

Let's be honest about genealogy in this forum. Get more proof by contacting irma.ekman at outlook.com .. i don't associate gedmatch results directly with this program, but please contact me to find out the truth. These are DNA results.

Sincerely, Irma Ekman

28.3.2019 в 5:42 после полудня

David Widerberg Howden can you please look at this since you know DNA a lot better than me at the same time you are working one the Skanke DNA. Please explain to Martin what you think of this.

28.3.2019 в 6:25 после полудня

Theres absolutely no way to proove such a distant connection with autosomal-DNA, the only way to proove if Rane was son of Eyvind through DNA is Y-DNA.

Just a look at your match, a match that has a longest segment under 9 cM (min. 7.69) and not 20 cM total are usually not considered a real match at all. Those matches has segments that are more or less shared by all in a population or are randomly the same.

You do inherit DNA from all your 32 third-greatgrandparents, on average you share 3,2% from each of them, but in reality you could share under 1% from some and 6% from others. Just one more generation and theres actually 4 ancestors that you dont share any DNA with and if you go back 18 generations to about 1450, you would have 131.072 15th-greatgrandparents and only 1090 of them would have DNA that you have inherited. On average you would share about 0,09% with each of them.

To even try to proove that the DNA shared is through any of these 1090 ancestors in 1450 is not possible, it is hard enough to proove which of your 3rd-greatgrandparents your shared DNA is from. You would share DNA with all your 2nd cousins but not with all 3rd cousins and its not very probable to share anything with so distant relatives as mentioned.

In addition you would need a full ancestry on both matches at all lines going back to the perod that you try to proove, not many has full ancestry going back beyond maby 8 generations or so and because of that many jump to the conclusion that a distant connection must be the right one, while in reality the connection is through one of the much closer unknown ancestors.

For those that can read swedish theres a good article about the subject here:
https://petersjolund.se/kan-en-dna-match-bevisa-ett-slaktskap-pa-14...

7.6.2019 в 7:12 после полудня

My compliant is not about the facts. It is the method being used to determine what the acceptable evidence is that I have concerns about. As curators many of you are basing your "facts" on your personal interruption of the evidence that you are personally choosing to use while rebuffing any debate about your facts and choosing to ignore some of the old sagas as mentioned by others in this discussion. This is not the way to get at the real truth.

Case in point is Eyvind Ranesson Sodheim and his possible son Rane Eyvindsson. When curators lock the profile so no other information can be added you are not helping to create a world tree where if additional facts are found, those facts can be easily added. If new information can only be added when a curator approves them and makes a personal judgement on the merits of the information through his own person view something is very wrong This is NOT the way to have input that could be important to the overall profile. I am not the only one complaining and sometimes my frustration has shown. It's extremely important to be seen to be fair and some of your curators have lost their perspective. I am not deputing any of Remi's facts, just the dictatorial methods he is using to lock profiles in order to control the agenda. That is not fair and that method is not getting any respect from me and obviously from many others. Remi you need to unlock the controls and allow contributes that could be a benefit to Geni as a whole.

Martin Nordstrom

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении