ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 241-270 of 9181 posts

Private User Done.

Private User Done.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 Done - our new Geni member’s unconnected tree is now merged in to the World Family Tree.

Erica Howton thank you.

Kevin Lawrence Hanit
Thanks Kevin,
My account looks mostly alright but it looks like the DNA's are mixed up.

This profile: Private

is a duplicate of this profile: Private

---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

is a duplicate of this profile:
Private

---------------------------------------------------------
I would appreciate it if these could be merged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

needs merged with: Private

Hi Curators I need assistance I saw 2 parents for this person Lorenzo Dow BRANNON like adopted father and John Turner ? Is biological father can someone fix this I put story on both when I tried to merg. The story is on the Mother profile and Adopted fathers as well.

James Windsor Brannon

Billie

Needs merged with: Phillip Boyd Turlington

Needs merged with: Private

Private User as a Curator i can only stack those merges, you will have to complete the merges

Thanks this was bit hard when found information this looks lots better.

Billie

----------------------

Needs merged with: Private User

----------------------

[Angus Wood-Salomon Angus Wood-Saloman] I am okay with stacking the merges, I can complete them.

I cannot merge these myself because they are of living people and also, they are not in my family group.

Private User may I suggest asking one of the managers of the profiles

Russell Ruck Sizemore

Has a handful of duplicate half siblings, including himself

'
need some help to merge and connect this branch to conrad emery - it deade ends at private profiles and does not continue back tot he progentior of the line
https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000003985272105#60000000...

Not sure whats happening here, seems to be a forever mess of some kind, that never goes away, the wife of

Vernon Price, Mr, and upwards is locked some how , unable to clarify ,or fix, can any one sort this out ?

I am hoping that I can get some help in getting these two Master Profiles corrected. I have sent Erica a message last week, so I think she must be busy or away at the moment
Agnes Quarles
Agnes Greenaway/Greenway’s profile is a locked Master Profile, which is unfortunate as it is riddled with errors.

1. Her name is not Anne it is Agnes. There is some name conflict, but the evidence comes down for Agnes being correct. a). She was named Agnes when she married John Holland/Howland in 1539. b). John HOWLAND calls her Agnes my wyfe in his 1568 will. c) Inexplicably, she IS called Anne Holland in the parish register of St Peter Le Poer in 1571 & Anne Quarles in 1588 when she is buried there but we can discount those because d). John Quarles calls her his Deare wyfe Agnes in his 1577 will e) John Quarles MI at St Peter Le Poer gives the name of his third wife as Agnes Greenway [& of course she was alive to verify & arrange this] and finally f) In her own will of 1588 she calls herself Agnes Quarles. So I don’t see why a minister who had the least to do with her & even misspelt her surname gets to trump all those other sources.

2. Her marriage to John Howland did take place in 1539 [in fact 16th June but I can’t add that] but not at Newport, Essex, England. It took place at St Lawrence Jewry, London [I have seen the entry].

3. She is not the mother of Frances Quarles as Frances died in 1562. Agnes married John Quarles on the 7th August 1571 at St Peter Le Poer. They had no children as Agnes would be far too old!

Then, her first husband John Howland, Citizen and salter of London
1. Marriage to wife incorrect place [& name for her]. However, if Agnes's profile is fixed I presume that will be reflected in his timeline.

2. He is not the “Elder John Howland II “. I don’t know where the elder comes from, but he is not called that in his marriage, burial or will. The “II” appears to have come from thinking a footnote number is part of his name...

3. I cannot find any evidence that he died in Essex on July 28 1568 at Newport Pond Essex, but he was certainly not buried in Essex. He was a Citizen & Salter of London & of the Parish of St Mary Moses & St Margaret Moses, London. He more than likely died in London & then was buried at St Margaret Moses, Little Friday St, London on the 24th March 1569/1570 [I have the image of this burial record]

Is there a policy/rule for what name should be used in a woman's profile when she is married several times? Agnes was born Agnes Greenway, but her profile is for Anne Quarles. This means that in the timeline of her first husband John Howland it shows that he married "Anne Quarles" which to me seems odd, as she did not become Quarles till much later in her life.

Thank you for your help.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087, merged him, a child and a son-in-law but couldn't find duplicate siblings. If I've missed them please link them here.

Judith "Judi" Elaine (McKee) Burns I've killed the parents so you can merge them. If that wasn't enough to help reply back here.

Private User, I've killed her father but I can't unlock her - she is locked as she is still alive. If you want to complete a merge or make changes to her profile, contact profile managers. If they don't respond, come back here.

ATTENTION Curators, please assist

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000000658868939#60000000...

ESTHER ETCHEVERRY FERBER DE PUENTE
Falleció el lunes, 4 de marzo de 2019
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EN LA PAZ DEL SEÑOR, CONFORTADA CON LOS SANTOS SACRAMENTOS Y LA BENDICIÓN PAPAL, EL DÍA 2 DE MARZO DE 2019.— JUAN TAFERNABERRY FERNÁNDEZ Y SUS HIJOS: JUAN PABLO Y JOSEFINA ESPIGA; AGUSTÍN Y SOLEDAD PUENTE, MARÍA Y FRANK HARDOY, VERÓNICA Y JUAN PABLO MADUEÑO Y SUS NIETOS: JUAN MANUEL, MARTINA, LUCÍA, PAZ, FACUNDO, VIOLETA, JULIA, EMILIA Y PEDRO PARTICIPAN CON PROFUNDO DOLOR EL FALLECIMIENTO DE SU QUERIDA ESTHER, ACOMPAÑAN A SUS HIJOS; NIETOS Y FAMILIA Y PIDEN UNA ORACIÓN POR SU ALMA. SEPELIO YA EFECTUADO.
This person is in private, has died according to funeral notice

Is there a way that I am able to stack private profiles for merging? I don't mean this as an insult to anyone that this describes, but many people interested in genealogy struggle with technology and it would be much easier to send them a pre-stacked merge than to send them two profile links and hope they know how to do it themselves. When a user has 3+ duplicate versions of their own tree on Geni I feel that it is fair to assume they need the help..

Showing 241-270 of 9181 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion