ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 151-180 of 9181 posts

Thank you in advance :-)

Hungary 1300
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000002240799135?fsession_id=...
accept and assign parents to the 2 already merged daughters: there was a brother clone in Latin name (already moved to the Latin box ;)

Hungary 1250
1 only profile waiting for merge is creating conflict:
https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000085190284274?from_flash=1...

And here's another merge I need fixed that goes from one profile to a locked one:

Eunice Butler

Eunice Coffin

I cleaned up all I could of the Kember, Coffin and other assorted families. I think there may be more merges here and there. Right now I have these people who have bad merges:

Thomas Kimball

Robert Stevens

William Moore

Ieuan ap Llewelyn, of Trefeilir

Thomas Andrews, II

Private User — the only bad merge I found that could be undone was on Robert Stevens. Ieuan ap Llewelyn hasn’t ever been merged at all.

Unmerged Robert Stevens, though.

Thanks, Anne!

Merg Needed,

I believe these are same people and need Merged.

John Walker Mays

John Walker Mays

Billie

Alex Bonnett, done.
For Michaelle and Paula there are active managers, please approach them via message first. If they ain't responding come back.

Private User Richard is merged.

Jacqueli Charlene Finley, I've merged one of Mathilda's duplicates. the other one is an MP so it'll be best to contact Private User who is the curator of her and William Lee as well.

Livio Scremin both done.

Billie June Keaffaber Done. There's a conflict for his paternal grandparents. Please check and resolve this along with other profile managers.

Ok thanks

Joan Elizabeth Marshall done, and an entire branch with him.
If this family is a main interest for you I suggest upgrading to a pro account, that'll help and save you a bunch of time as well.

Also, please assign correct parents for Jacob Francis Shreve if you are aware of their identity.

she has mess up my family trees on here and ancestry and ask her to delete the stuff and she does do it and i have 22 books on my family history that my cousin help me with and billie has mess the up bad so i ask some to help me with this before and she does know that much about my family thank u very much

Thank you Atalya Buskila Levy I appreciate the help!

Please unlock this profile so that I can edit and correct. Thank you.

Thomas Lee, of Ditchley

as William Lee needs to be disconnected as son - I need to correct my errors from 2008.

Thank you.

Private User Please ...

Please unlock this profile so that I can edit and correct. Thank you.
Thomas Lee, of Ditchley

as William Lee needs to be disconnected as son - I need to correct my errors from 2008 and previous research that was incorrect.
Thank you.

Hello, i wanted to ask about this situation:
I have my tree on geni and my husband has his tree and geni, and now after marriage we want to "merge"it. Can we do thaht without pro acc?

Post here 2 names to merge / connect.. I'm sure someone will do it willingly <3
(Then once connected as relatives you can manage together what to do :)

Aida Kirkickienė

Please check your Geni Messages inbox

Aida Kirkickienė Check with your respective accounts the zombie situation (profiles too old to be alive or maybe only selected private by BUGs).
I've created you some JPG sure to please you:
- https://www.geni.com/photo/album/6000000036850731188?album_id=60000...
*This album will automatically destroy in a few hours

Can this profile be made public? Tobiash/Tuvya Faivush

Please undo the merge that was done on Monday.

Maria Elizabeth Keller

Sheila, will you explain exactly what you need fixing? You can message me along with Billie June Keaffaber so we can work this out.

Private User done.

Private User was the merge wrong? not the same woman?

Atalya Buskila Levy, yes. You can see they had two different birth surnames and if you look at the profile of the husband, it shows two wives with different last names. Someone merged the wrong wives. Thanks.

Showing 151-180 of 9181 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion