ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 91-120 of 9181 posts

Alex Bonnett, manager Pascal Nicolas had been online a few days ago. If there is no response, reach back to us.

Private User they are now public.
Next time please consider approaching the profile manager and asking directly to make profile, unless you already did so and he was unresponsive.

Daniel Travers I wasn't able to tag you; merge is undone.

Hey, guys.

My merge center exploded the last couple days and I can't find the duplicates for these profiles. Can someone help me take care of them? I can't find the merges and one of them is my third great-grandmother.

Elizabeth Deborah Felker

Mary Ann Fellows

Marie-Angélique Isabelle Lefort

René Cloutier

Anne Langlois

Mary Coit

John Haseltine, of Haverhill

Robert Hazeltine, of Knedlington

Margaret Mershe

Frances Fuller

Robert “the butcher” Fuller

Margery Radclyffe

Mary Smythe

Please help. Thanks!

Atalya Buskila Levy -- there are two ways to tag someone -- one is with the "@" sign - the other always works - it is to put the numerical part of the Profile's URL inside double square brackets(ie "[[" (minus quotation marks) - then numerical part -- then "]]" (again, minus quotation marks) )

Private User,

Done

Thanks, Kevin Lawrence Hanit. Ordinarily I'd have merged 'em all. I have no idea what happened.

Thanks Private User

And a third way, which I used here, is to paste the full URL for the profile into the discussion post.

(Here I did this by right clicking on Lois' name and choosing "Copy link address" and pasting that, but there are several ways to get the full URL)

for England 1050 experts:
There is a curious improbable triple coincidence of names to check :)
https://www.geni.com/photo/view/6000000036850731188?photo_id=600000...

Can any Curators please help me fix this, Somehow I connected another profile duplicate and this profile connect to me and I can't disconnect because it said it can't split the tree from my Far distant Great Grand father and me. (which it connected me as a Father to me)
Tyler Nathanial Johnson is Mine
and one that Is stuck
Johann L (Hans) Kleinsasser

I will be so appreciated for this if it fix..
Sincerely,
Tyler

Wow. They're still unraveling. What's going on? I can't find any duplicates.

Mary Hunt

Catherine Daubigeon

Jeanne-Perrine Meunier

John Haseltine, of Haverhill

Robert Hazeltine, of Knedlington

Tyler Nathanial Johnson
Please check your Geni messages

Could some please help with the parentage of this profile: Emanuel Landenberger

The correct parents are Jacob and Sila Landenberger. I am unable to select these parents over the other profiles shown as parents (Wollf Hirsh Heimann and <private> Rosenbaum because it would split the tree.

Thank you.

Ольга Скиба

Please check your Geni messages

Private User, done

Private User, Private User, Angus Wood-Salomon - thank you all for the elaborate explanations.

Please can a Curator or Some one able.. Disconnect

Maria Francisca Decos

from Meuren Tree, along with husband and children

Thank you In advance.

Private User done.

Private User These have been dealt with.

Awesome! Thanks, Erica Howton

Hmm. There appears to be an issue with this guy. Can't find his duplicate: Antoine (Forestier) Fortier

Private User

Not sure why you couldn't see the match, but it was not a good match, so I suppressed it. Please check.

Jessica Marie German - re: "Not sure why you couldn't see the match" -- a Basic Member just gets an Ad for Pro if they click to see Suggested Matches - thus when Geni says there are Matches, they have to use geni-Search and/or Google to try to find the Matches -- or ask a Curator or Pro, as Chris did above.

Peter George Watson -- re: "I can't undo what changes have been made because I didn't make them." -- There is no requirement whatsoever on Geni that changes can only be undone by the person who did them.
If you actually cannot undo them, there is some other reason. Did you simply assume you could not undo them, or ??

Peter George Watson — can you message me privately and give me links to the profiles you want detached? I did some unmerging, but it isn’t at all clear to me what needs to happen.

Good morning,

Could a curator please merge

https://www.geni.com/people/José-Mariano-Gaviria-Ochoa/600000008378...

Parents and ancestors.

Thanks you very much!

Hey, guys.

These names keep popping up in my merge center and have no duplicates. Some have a few. But, these definitely don't and they keep popping up. Can someone please help me clean it up? Don't know why they keep popping up no matter what we do:

Joseph Morin

Pierre Morin III

Pierre Morin, II

Marie Morin

Showing 91-120 of 9181 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion