ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 8941-8970 of 9181 posts

Private User you need to add a link to the profile so we can review it for you.

Sorry I mistakenly deleted this message

Private User,
everyone has a different concept of privacy and curators have to follow the instructions given to us by Geni. Geni has given us a 150 year cutoff.

https://help.geni.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050649553-Can-curators-e...

If you disagree with Geni please contact Geni direct.

George Summersby
thanking you here are the details

I am trying to research a family of five people with my surname and possibly connect them to the Big Tree through a common relative on my tree, if I can find one. The manager cannot be reached via email, and a request for manager status "cannot be sent," said the system response to me. The patriarch of the family is Jacob-Kabaker/6000000007401944655. The manager is Shira-Siegel/6000000007401136739 to whom I cannot address a message from her profile nor from the profiles of Jacob Kabaker's family. Also, I can't report her as an inactive manager. Thanks. Harvey Kabaker

Harvey Morris Kabaker, the user has been online within the last 9 months which is why you can't report them as inactive.

If you aren't able to send them a message it would be because either they are blocking you or you are blocking them. Curators are unable to do anything about this.

My suggestion would be to create your family of 5 and Geni will attempt to find duplicates.

Private User

Re "since then family member now shows has no connections"

George Summersby is showing as your great grandfather

Who is not connected?

Private User, looking at your merge centre the issue might be that you are creating duplicate branches which are not attached to your profile.

Marie Thérèse Charlotte, Reine de France et de Navarre (CLONE TROLL LINE)

Livio Scremin, sorry I don't understand your request.

I have just separated two profiles that are conflated in many web trees, so I request mastering of Johann Philipp Munsch and the other profile referenced in his overview, to prevent remerging. Thanks in advance.

Can Someone Detach the siblings and Parents. I recently found out they are Not a family with

Augusta Marie Wilke.

Thank you

Tyler Nathanial Johnson please communicate directly with the manager. She's a really nice person and is on Geni basically every day. If you have evidence I am sure she will happily make the changes you suggest.

Tyler Nathanial Johnson

Augusta Meyer
1880 United States Federal Census
Birth: Circa 1874 - Germany
Residence: 1880 - St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Parents: Maria Meyer, Johann Meyer
Siblings: Johanna Meyer, William Meyer, Friedrich Meyer, Maria Meyer, Louis Meyer, Hanns Meyer

Private User , Interesting that I can edit the public profiles in this Kabaker family, but I can't do anything to those profiles when reviewing the document matches geni has found, except by manual editing. If as you suggest I enter new profiles for this small family, geni will mark the duplicates, but I won't be able to act on them (i.e., merge them), right?

TROLL's 4th attempt to attach itself to the French royal line:
-Unknown Profile
-Marie Thérèse Charlotte, Reine consort de France et de Navarre
[7 more abusive European royal connection cut recently]

Livio Scremin,

Please don't do anything else to their managed profiles as I've reported him and his mother for vandalism and have also restricted their editing rights. Will ask Mike for a rollback of their vandalism.

Kevin

thanks Kevin Lawrence Hanit if it weren't for you, sometimes i think a bunch of organized bad guys could destroy this amazing Single World Tree Project in a few weeks.
Do not abandon me that to point out errors directly to the (C) concerned, they will be trying to get me re-locked.
Julia Mills I recommend he to you about your message. [I have no reigning grandparents to defend, I found that TROLL following the traces of wrong changes in the pre 1000, where every action affects all of us] (and it is useless to fix things without following the traces of the problems;)

I got the feeling it a lady called Melissa mostyn someone I know from school. She so jealous of me and tried everything to destroy me including the family tree I worked so hard over ten years. She might have use fake account.

Private User,

Please check.

Kevin

[Harold Henry Herman Andrew Nehls Harold Henry Herman Andrew Nehls] has two sets of parents listed. Paul Nehls and Anna Louise (Klockseben) Nehls are the correct parents. Albert W Nehls and Wilhelmina Wanderer are completely unrelated people who happened to have a son of the same name. The confusion between the two is my mistake, but I can't seem to fix it. It wouldn't let me split the tree, so I tried researching the Wanderer family to make a correct connection between them and the World Tree. After I did this, it still wouldn't let me remove the wrong set of parents for some reason. Please help me fix this.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Bast Schultz
Please check

Thank you, Angus Wood-Salomon. Everything looks right now.

Please complete the merge. The other manager is inactive.

Daniel Berkey, Jr

Can you please undo my merge of Gerrit Jacobus Olivier that I did on 18/7/2020?
Thank you
Pieter Z Kriek

I suspect a bad merge in here somewhere. Does anyone have any interest in helping figure out which one? Thank you in advance: Jonathan Norris

Hi,

Have found another Duplicate: Search Results
Web results

MAIN PROFILE
Catoneras

SECONDARY PROFILE
Catoneras

Thanking you in advance.

Hayden-McCormick/6000000063316101892
Joel McCormick
Graham McCormick
I appear to have duplicates on the above immediate family members. Can you please advise if this can be rectified. Much appreciated Many thanks

Private User,

Please use [[ ]] around the numbers, which is the profile ID to get the link to each profile, that you want us to have a look at and try to help you with it.

I have taken a look at your son Hayden's profile and what you need to do is to go to your son's profile and resolve the tree conflicts.

Kevin

Showing 8941-8970 of 9181 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion