Zombies please

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1741-1770 of 1777 posts

Private User, done.

Private User,

I've made Belle, David and Elizabeth public, but cannot do the others due to a lack of dates on them.

Kevin

Sons and daughters of Amy Maud Gowland are private on one managers tree, so that i cant finalise the resolving of duplicate profiles in the merge that i just done.. Can someone just check to see if these profiles are incorrectly marked as alive? I can't tell since they're just showing as 'Prvate' to me. I suspect they just zombies

Peter James Davidson, the profiles are born less than 150 years ago - you will need to contact the profile managers direct.

Private User Thanks for checking. Have sent a collaboration request to Private User

Peter James Davidson - Collaboration is for Public Profiles, so would not expect it to be of any help in your situation.

Private User,

Thanks for the information. I have used it to make the Michaels family public for you.

Kevin

Private User,

Done.

Kevin

Private died in March, 1986 in Washington, U.S.

Private User, on the profile, go to "Actions", select "Report", choose "deceased" and provide the date.

Private User, done

Harmon Shook and spouse

Magdelana Montgomery and spouse

Pierre Noel, Sr. has a zombie spouse and a number of zombie children.

Karl David Wright and Private User, done.

Thanks again, Jim.

Tobias Mock

thank you

Private User, have you contacted the active user direct?

Private User, done

Eva Anna Paula Hitler 10th cousin once removed, Ilsabe Ellen Britt Bratt is public, but has a private copy, Ilsabe Ellen Britt Bratt
she is dead and the profiles ought to be public, plz, merge them.

Private User, under 150 years so curators can’t merge them. When you come across these if you request merges via the system it will automatically appear in the merge centres of the managers and family of the profile for them to approve as they are the only ones who can actually do the merge.

Humphrey de Stanton

Please make his parent public.

D. E. Stanton

Private
Private

thank you

Showing 1741-1770 of 1777 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion