Zombies please

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1681-1710 of 1777 posts

Marie Thérèse Charlotte, Reine consort de France et de Navarre also if zombie/private, yesterday I managed to cut the marriage:
-from the profile of the husband where listed the wives, this private individual clearly had the same name and dates as his official wife MP.
I read about management changes, but don't get trolled please.. no one would entrust their loved ones to a project where anarchy reigns.
I have written it everywhere, I have also, as you know, warned Mike Stangel about this user..
and nobody dares to talk to me about privacy.. (no privacy for a secret clone heir to the crown of france 2 centuries ago, present in history books :)

Private
Private
Private

Many Thanks!

:)

Private User

The profiles you posted at https://www.geni.com/discussions/192542?msg=1403950 are now deceased and public

@Private User

Thank you

William Rutherford

My '9th g-grandfather' is a zombie.

Private User - William Rutherford is now deceased and public

Private User

Those three siblings are all now correctly shown as deceased.

Thank you, Private User

Private User, done

Private User, the profile appears to have been born under 150 years ago and the user is active - you will need to contact them directly.

Private User

The three profiles listed at https://www.geni.com/discussions/192542?msg=1407269 are now correctly shown deceased. If you would like the profiles to be made public, please ask the primary profile manager.

how do you get rid of a profile
(private; in 7th generation)
it already exists properly
Private
Private

thank you for the 'good help' - now to try to figure out
who is the unknown 7th great grandmother :)

JC - done

Private User, they already have been made public some time ago

JC - done *2

Private User,

Done.

thanks again Kevin Lawrence Hanit

Cornelis Van Ooijen

please make public

I can not do anything with this profile
Cornelis Van Ooijen

weird?

Private User,
A user has said they are this person even though they were born in the early 1800's.
I have reported it to Geni so they can remove the user and make the profile public.

Private User

How long does it usually take for Geni to remove a fake profile?

Showing 1681-1710 of 1777 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion