John McRae Russell - Can these profiles PLEASE be locked to prevent bad merges and be made MP’s?

Started by Private User on Thursday, February 7, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 12 posts
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:26 PM
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:27 PM
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:28 PM
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:29 PM
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:31 PM
Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:32 PM

JGR

Private User
2/7/2019 at 4:39 PM

Before I confuse myself with all these links 😂, I guess it’s easier just to ask that all profiles of my Russell’s from my 7th GGF down be locked and MP. You’ll be able to see the DNA relationship confirmed with my father and I on all these profiles. I’ve done A LOT of research to figure out who is who and now that I finally got up to my 7th GGP, I would hate to see these lines messed up. I will continue to work and source these profiles, TIA.

2/7/2019 at 9:05 PM

Can I ask you to fill in some notes about the families in the about first, please ? Otherwise I will get confused and make mistakes.

A simple “son of A & B, married C” goes a long way for a long time.

Private User
2/8/2019 at 5:00 AM

Good morning Erica Howton
Absolutely! I’m out of town and will be returning this weekend, but YES, I most definitely will do that. I think that’s an awesome idea and may help prevent others getting confused like I did. I’ll get to work on at least one of my GGF today, and the rest when I get back home. Stay warm and thank you again.

Private User
2/8/2019 at 5:20 PM

Erica Howton
I think I got all of them done as you asked (and gave an example of). There is maybe 1 or 2 that do not have wives (in the About section) because it’s not showing the DNA confirmation for my Dad and I, and I’ll have to do research on them. I was really trying to get my Russell lineage correct before I started working on the wives. Some I had documented and some I did not. Again, thank you. If there’s anything else that you’d like for me to do let me know. Thank you.

2/8/2019 at 8:40 PM

So much better!

Question about Mark Russell

Do we have evidence that his parents were Capt. John Russell, HMS Scorpion & Alice Russell ? Locations & dates seem a little off.

2/8/2019 at 8:42 PM

(Repost for clarity)

Capt died 1752, and Mark is born 1754?

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion