Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 241-270 of 1703 posts

I see on Myheritage some profiles that state her fathers name was Netjes, but her name is "born van 't Loo" so this could possibly be an indication of where she was born.

No problem, I see on MH that some sites give these as parents for Aagje:
Hendrik Gerrits Netjes, voorheen Kragt 1732 - 1798
Annigje Netjes (born Dirks) 1732 - 1796
But no sources.

more: Edward Ned Ritchie
Can we please master some of these? If they already ARE mastered, please merge/add?
TIA.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 You really need to make sure the profile managers are involved with the “match” you see & let them make the decisions.

(Sorry - talking about the Sizemore, because that’s “near to living family”)

Re: Ned Ritchie. Same. It’s near to living / claimed family, and there are no notes in profile for me to be able to support as a curator. Contact the managers.

Sorry Erica Howton
Working and cross posting...never sure any more where to put the questions/requests.

Eh, one thread from profile on a topic works for me, I’ll find it. Sizemores are a huge topic, several of us have worked on them and they’re endless.:). Slow & steady from bottom up is the way to work - the tree top is very difficult.

I think it is good restart this forum with a the name "Curators: please assist with Master Profile" Or create a new forum with that title.

Agree, - too many users have asked of I could make their own profile as a Master Profile, as current title tells.

Please MP this profile .

Dethard von Dorrieloh

Thank you

Oonah Mary Irene Keogh

Pioneering female stockbroker

BUT....i have a slight problem if any one can lend a hand

if you look further up in her tree ,Oonahs mothers parents seem to be different from the parents in another tree which she also seems to be in which is this one below.

Kathleen Doyne

or i am just wrong .

I have MPed Dethard von Dorrieloh

Thank you Jeroen :)

Could you MP Imogene Coca? Thanks.

Private User, done

Jim Wile Thanks!

Oonah Mary Irene Keogh

The Worlds first Female Stockbroker

Private User,

Done. You should add her to the necessary projects.

Thank you Kevin Lawrence Hanit

I would add her but i would not know which projects to add her to, and i think i need to be a member of those projects to add her, perhaps a curater would like to do that :)

Private User,

I can only think of one at this time and I'll add her to it myself.

Erica Howton
Thank you for the Combs Mastered Profiles. <3
~Cynthia

Private User Done, and names locked.

Ludwick John Albright, Sr.
NOT a direct for me. Good merges AND bad in the mix. Herman American with many same names, etc
TIA

*German American

Ancillary/family:
Anna Maria Albright

Showing 241-270 of 1703 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion