Curators: My profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Mike Stangel on Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 181-210 of 1703 posts

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087

John Sawyer, Sr. Is made MP. Thank you for the upload, very helpful.

Max Weisglas, Dutch economist and diplomat. I don't manage this profile but added more data, a photo and some of his ancestors.

Iva I MPed Max Weisglas. In my book Iva added enough to the profile to say "Curators: My profile"

Jeroen: just a hint - a full copy of the wikipedia tex as here is breaking copyright. It should just be a summary and a read more link.

Thanks Jeroen and Bjørn. I will shorten the Wikipedia quote.

Iva, - please note that, if you want to make a dutch summary, you can also add a Dutch About me in addition to the default English.

I will shorten the Wikipedia article to one paragraph. What is the Geni policy when it comes to citing Wikipedia articles?

I will look at the about text of Max Weisglas

I MPed the requests of Private User and Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 discussion about the profiles are done in here Henry Peach Robinson and the same for Elizabeth Allen

I deMPed Elizabeth DeLoach.

Oh thank you so so much Private User

Oh! I was so hoping they would both be MP’d because of the name similarity.
I still thank you lol but hope she will be also at some point

Please? To prevent BAD merges...

Sarah White ‘Sally’ Webber

https://www.geni.com/merge/view?revision_id=73973739980

This is a bad merge... Please, someone review the mess and I have disconnected some but a manager was added and I am unable to see what else was done...

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 I unmerged & disconnected Sarah Robinson (Robertson)

I’ll see what I can do about detailing Sarah White ‘Sally’ Webber in order to MP

Bless you! Thank you!
There was, for years, a person on Ancestry who insisted my Webber was the same line as his but he refused to share any info, insisting that his brother had the tree and was deceased and he didn’t trust DNA...Sigh.
DNA has now confirmed that his brother’s tree is not the same line.
I do not know where the Robinson came from but I wonder if is from that source and I am very thankful for you looking at the merge and mastering her.
Thank you very much again @Erica

The Robinson wife made no sense to me as belonging in this Chapman tree, you’d have to ask the manager.

This Chapman tree looks well documented and you can’t beat “my daughter Sarah WEBBER” In his 1816 will.

Indeed

A straggler in the Chapman saga— a half brother same name:
Capt Jonathan "Jack" Chapman

I think I got him while you were posting. :). What would be good is to reorder the children of Nancy Whitehead & compare to the source link. Should be fine but it’s a good double check. Or view from her timeline tab.

All her children are not listed on Rootsweb, etc.
Will work on the list
Thank you again.

Nah...he’s STILL here Erica Howton
Jonathan Chapman

Jonathan’s from the second wife. Link in her profile.

Cool. Ok

Colby or Colesby Smith#

Worthy of the honor. I added a profile picture

Showing 181-210 of 1703 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion